Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Jose may wish to win & of course he does. However the game will be won or lost by the players.

I am looking forward to a juicy encounter tonight. Let the sparks fly & Chelsea to start the fire.

If my boy Lukaku pops one in, I go nuts.

It's today because its bank holiday.

Well, I did not know that. Since it's a holiday, they should have scheduled it much earlier, i mean like normal hours when all the weekend matches start? At 4 or 5'o Clock BST! Why late at night? Is there some kind of rule that every weekday match has to start at 8'o clock BST?

Well, I did not know that. Since it's a holiday, they should have scheduled it much earlier, i mean like normal hours when all the weekend matches start? At 4 or 5'o Clock BST! Why late at night? Is there some kind of rule that every weekday match has to start at 8'o clock BST?

no. i remember a Monday night game taking place in the afternoon last year. Must have been a bank holiday or maybe Boxing day

no. i remember a Monday night game taking place in the afternoon last year. Must have been a bank holiday or maybe Boxing day

So you cannot have a afternoon match on a boxing day or a bank holiday?

So you cannot have a afternoon match on a boxing day or a bank holiday?

you can but Sky have the right to change fixtures to pretty much whenever suits them really. They probably would get higher viewing figures if they have it in the evening.

There are always afternoon matches on boxing day, new years day and sometimes Easter Monday, which are the 3 main bank holidays in the UK during the football season, we just usually end up with a televised match so it would be later in the evening.

Genuinely excite for the match, feels like football is really back! :D

Wish I could feel excited. I'm nervous as hell.

Just imagine how unbearable the internet would be if they won. I'd seriously have to avoid my computer until next weekend.