Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I just think he is a joke in the footballing world, come on seriously, people were annoyed Rafa was Chelsea manager the man had won lots of things and led us to Europa League victory after everything, but this guy has won nothing.

The thing that astounds me, this is a chelsea forum so why does everyone love DeGea and Moyes, its crazy. I really thought if Fergie ever left there would be a large list of candidates and i think the world was astounded this guy got it straight away.

What wonderful credentials did he have to warrant such an appointment?? Nothing, he is has no affiliation with Utd at all. The fact he inheritered

Please let's forget it, I really dont like these petty arguments, it is my opinion, that is yours lets move on.

Who do you think Jose will pick up front?

It has nothing to do with the fact that they're both at United. To say both are as poor as you're saying is pretty much delusional.

To say Moyes is a rubbish manager and the joke of the footballing world and De Gea is a rubbish goalkeeper is nonsensical. Yeah, Moyes didn't win a trophy but to say he's a poor manager is really silly given the fact that Everton were a bottom half relegation threatened club before he took over; to one that consistently finished in the top 6 despite barely spending money and constantly losing their best players.

Any Chelsea fan should know De Gea is not a rubbish goalkeeper either given the fact that he has played blinders in most matches against us.

They're both good at what they do. Not the best, but good nonetheless. Don't know why it's so hard for you to admit that.

It has nothing to do with the fact that they're both at United. To say both are as poor as you're saying is pretty much delusional.

To say Moyes is a rubbish manager and the joke of the footballing world and De Gea is a rubbish goalkeeper is nonsensical. Yeah, Moyes didn't win a trophy but to say he's a poor manager is really silly given the fact that Everton were a bottom half relegation threatened club before he took over; to one that consistently finished in the top 6 despite barely spending money and constantly losing their best players.

Any Chelsea fan should know De Gea is not a rubbish goalkeeper either given the fact that he has played blinders in most matches against us.

They're both good at what they do. Not the best, but good nonetheless. Don't know why it's so hard for you to admit that.

She also think Torres is great too.

Well, open it then. The opposition is waiting patiently.

I keep the threads locked for big games because some people like to just throw insults at rival fans even after they'd just take the time and effort to help us with the article.

Former Man United coach Rene Meulensteen on the preparation of facing us last season..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10263639/Manchester-United-v-Chelsea-Rene-Meulensteen-on-his-fantastic-12-years-of-doing-the-best-job-in-the-world-at-Old-Trafford.html

After the October win over Chelsea last season, Van Persie praised Meulensteen’s preparations. “You need to set up traps. You know the dangers come from the likes of Juan Mata in between the lines so don’t give them any space, defend half-sideways so you can step in front and then hit the spaces, get in behind them. David Luiz likes to bring the ball forward, likes to take risks, so if you do win it, expose them, get a quality ball in. There’s no point putting all these high balls in because they’re very strong in the air with John Terry, Gary Cahill and Petr Cech. Low, hard balls and cutbacks hurt Chelsea.’’

I keep the threads locked for big games because some people like to just throw insults at rival fans even after they'd just take the time and effort to help us with the article.

I wouldn´t worry much. There are plenty of decorous posters here. If you keep it close, then what´s it good for ?

I don't think Mata will start tonight and won't start against Bayern on Friday.

Very evident in the Shakhtar game at home too. And Villas scored like that with Benteke last week.

It's good for our members reading it and getting a different perspective to the match.

What´s so good about it ? If I read someone bragging about United, I want to respond to it. By keeping it locked, it serves no purpose. Oh well, you are the mod. Do whatever.

What´s so good about it ? If I read someone bragging about United, I want to respond to it. By keeping it locked, it serves no purpose. Oh well, you are the mod. Do whatever.

Well you can see how united fans see the match and have a better idea of what they expect from it and what team to expect.

If I keep it unlocked then that person will probably not want to help me out the next time we meet his team because he put in effort and got abuse back.

Demba Ba is OUT of the Chelsea squad

Demba Ba isn't in the Chelsea squad for tonight, writes Neil Ashton. It means Jose Mourinho has a choice: Romelu Lukaku or Fernando Torres up front.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2400771/FOOTBALL-9-5--Rolling-news-pictures-August-26.html#ixzz2d4staZcT

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Brilliant ava!