Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Van Ginkel - Essien

DeBruyne - Mata - Hazard

Lukaku

Mata starts because Oscar is coming back from international duties

Lukaku, Hazard and Cahill with the goals

Edited by Chelsea Legend 11

Huddlestone's shit.

Not good enough for us but quality signing for them. If it was not for his injuries I believe he could be a regular for Spurs. He has strength, good technique, excellent range of passing and I think that is an excellent buy for them if they are to try and stay in the PL.

I feel like Torres will get the nod ahead of Lukaku... Just my gut feeling ! Lukaku is playing atm in a pretty high tempo friendly against France. Whereas Torres on the other hand, i believe is all set for the opener

The thing is though, Torres is not even fully fit yet! Just like Mata, he has only played a bit of our pre-season. If Lukaku is rested after his exertions today against France, then Ba would probably get the nod instead.

----------------Cech------------------

Iva-----Cahill-------Terry-----Cole

-------Rami-----------Lamps-------

Bruyne------Oscar---------Hazard

--------------Lukaku-----------------

2 - 1 to Chelsea. #11 Oscar's brace

Just remember #11 Drogba's brace against Hull in 09/10, Champions.

Mata will start

Hull have just signed Tom Huddlestone, watch him score a 30 yard screamer...

30 yard screamer? Hes not scored for like 4 years, why do you think his hair is like that... wouldn't cut it until he scores... still hasn't happened.

We've had loads of games against United at night time in the past few seasons. The two Champions League ties, The Sunday game last year was dark because of what time of year it was. The midweek one where Luiz and Lampard scored and we won 2-1. The Carling Cup game aswell.

I prefer Monday Night Football big games to be honest. Atmosphere is much better at night time games aswell.

Yes. The atmosphere is absolutely dead in early kickoffs sometimes. Games vs Arsenal under Robbie - dead silent