Chelsea vs Hull City

BlueLion.

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see a problem with it. After a long summer with no football I think its brilliant to get back in the running of things with 3 games in 8 days. These are professional footballers who are able to deal with it, and it gives us a great chance to build momentum heading into the United game.

We've had loads of games against United at night time in the past few seasons. The two Champions League ties, The Sunday game last year was dark because of what time of year it was. The midweek one where Luiz and Lampard scored and we won 2-1. The Carling Cup game aswell.

I prefer Monday Night Football big games to be honest. Atmosphere is much better at night time games aswell.

I can't see us losing against Utd if the ref does not help them massively anyway. Since 2011 they have only beaten us once in 6 encounters and we all know how that happened. We were better than them in any of these last 6 matches, we got the better team all over the place. Mark RvP and victory surely will be ours.

----------------Cech------------------

Iva-----Cahill-------Terry-----Cole

-------Rami-----------Lamps-------

Bruyne------Oscar---------Hazard

--------------Lukaku-----------------

2 - 1 to Chelsea. #11 Oscar's brace

Just remember #11 Drogba's brace against Hull in 09/10, Champions.

Am I the only person who likes the fact that before our games now... you don't really know whose gonna be playing. As opposed to last season when you could name 6-7 of the 11 players for 90% of the games !

Also now you can have faith that the gaffer isn't gonna do anything stupid i.e. drop our best two players in a London derby (QPR home)

I think this will be the starting 11 for this match:

Cech

Ivanovic(Would be Dave but he go to Ecuador with Spain so he will be rested and be on the bench)

Terry

Cahill(Luiz is subject of interest from Barca so I don't think he is in the right frame of mind to start)

Cole

Ramires

Van Ginkel or Lampard, I think this one will depends on Frank's fitness and how the England game go for him, I think MVK will start as it stand atm

Hazard-Definitely must

Oscar

Kevin

Lukaku

Mata, Torres, Dave, Schurrle, Mark, Mikel, Ba to make the bench. Luiz would probably not even be in the squad since he might wants to leave.

----------------Cech------------------

Iva-----Cahill-------Terry-----Cole

-------Rami-----------Lamps-------

Bruyne------Oscar---------Hazard

--------------Lukaku-----------------

2 - 1 to Chelsea. #11 Oscar's brace

Just remember #11 Drogba's brace against Hull in 09/10, Champions.

Exactly my team too haha agreed.

Am I the only person who likes the fact that before our games now... you don't really know whose gonna be playing. As opposed to last season when you could name 6-7 of the 11 players for 90% of the games !

It's only the 1st game of the season right now. Wait till we get to around October or November perhaps and then we would be able to tell who are the 1st team players and who aren't.

Also now you can have faith that the gaffer isn't gonna do anything stupid i.e. drop our best two players in a London derby (QPR home)

Perhaps so but at least if we were to do that now, we arguably have adequate replacements to come in and do the job, unlike last season...

I only want Mata to start, that's all. I will not understand Jose if he keeps him on the bench.

I'd be very surprised if Lukaku didn't start.

Lukaku scored 5 preseason goals, he deserves to start.

BUT HE WAS SHIT AGAINST REAL MADRID HE IS NO GOOD HE WILL NEVER BE CHELSEA-LEVEL!!

:Goober:

I only want Mata to start, that's all. I will not understand Jose if he keeps him on the bench.

If Mata doesn't start, then it's probably because he's not at 100% match fitness or close to it yet. He has only played a bit during pre-season. If anything, he will likely to come off the bench instead.

If Mata doesn't start, then it's probably because he's not at 100% match fitness or close to it yet. He has only played a bit during pre-season. If anything, he will likely to come off the bench instead.

Or maybe he wasn't involved much throughout pre-season because we wanted him to get more rest before the season kicks off, do you think that's a possibility?

Looks like Hull have just signed Huddlestone from Spurs.

Or maybe he wasn't involved much throughout pre-season because we wanted him to get more rest before the season kicks off, do you think that's a possibility?

Maybe. Mourinho might want to integrate him slowly into the team after a long hard season/year. But then again, Oscar has straight away came in and played quite a lot of minutes since he returned. Though it has to be said that Mata's injury last week didn't help matters.