Chelsea vs Hull City

BlueLion.

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose said that Rooney is still our number one and only target but there is always a chance for a change in plans which suggests that if we fail to get Rooney we will go for Eto'o or other top striker for sure

Mourinho: I believe the Premier League is stronger now because there are more teams that can fight for the title.

"Of course I'm more mature. I feel very confident. But my DNA is the same and my nature doesn't change."

"I will go to my dugout, my stadium, my people"

"Probably in December/January you'll see who isn't good enough to compete for the title."

"I don't like to play teams that come from the lower division. They come as winners. They come with a fantastic attitude."

"Till the last day, we're all waiting for something [a transfer] to happen. We'll see what happens."

Mourinho on Rooney: I'm just the #Chelsea manager. We all say 'No' but we lie. We are all waiting for something to happen.

Jose on Eto'o: "As I said in Asia, we're trying to get ONE player. [Rooney]"

Mourinho on Luiz: "We are being very honest by saying David is not leaving."