Roma 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Who Is Your Man of the Match? (subs)

Nice to see Lukaku get on the scoresheet again. Like some others think, I thought KDB was pretty average first half. Room for improvement but I struggle to agree with other people who believe he will be a key player this season. Like I said before he will be used as rotation and even with Mata likely to not start the game against Hull or miss it completely, I still think KDB is likely to be a sub as I think there are others in the pecking order ahead of him. He is very versatile though and that is where KDB could prove really useful.

Schurrle is impressing me though. Think he has got the abilities to succeed here. Fast, strong, direct, technique and young, he will get better.

Anyway good to see Bertrand impressing again, always thought he has been underrated and puts in a shift. Hazard is going to be unreal this upcoming season, you can just see it. Looks like Lukaku will get the nod for Hull and I hope so, will be really interesting. hope he can prove a point this season.

Now let's just get this Hull thread started and get the match thread as big as possible. Eager for the PL to start again!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He might be the best player in the world, but not the best 10. I'm sure under Mourinho he will be playing as a left-winger. Mourinho loves wingers and its pretty hard to find a better player to play that role.

I hope we sign Rooney and play Oscar behind him. Oscar, Hazard, Rooney are all very good at little triangle play, little lay-offs to a running player. For me they could have excellent understanding.

Mata on the right against the majority of the average, not great opponents will be have a lot of space by the fact those three could draw a lot of defenders.

When I see the first half selection.

Toon many players that are perhaps too much direct and not goot at holding the ball.

Moses, De Bruyne, Schurrle, Torres.

Moses, De Bruyne Schurrle besides that don't seem to me players that are good at closing passing lanes, wich is a problem against team that plays the passing game between the lines.

They are more attracted to the players having the ball without much thinking what is going behind them.

Saw the highlights cos the recordings weren't good!

What a goal by Frank! I thought he'd pass from that range.

And what got into Mikel? That outside of the boot pass to set up De Bruyune's cross. And then drifted ball over the defender's heads to Torres. Wow Incredible. Did he have a good game?

How was Van Ginkel?