André Schürrle

BlueLion.

Gutted to see him leave. Top player, top lad and can see he really loves playing for the club. Huge shame things didn't work out. Scored some really big goals and some fine ones too - Manchester City (twice), Arsenal, PSG, Fulham, Stoke and Burnley.

Thanks for the memories and all the best at Wolfsburg.

Never been so sad to see a player leave..

If its any consolation I remember being really upset when Jimmy left, but Didier was the light at the end of the tunnel.

Who knows. Cuadrado might end up your favourite blue one day :eyebrows:

February, from the official Chelsea calender..

B83ate-CUAApfub.jpg

Please tell me we have Cahill in there somewhere, preferably September? Being in the calendar always seems to be some death blow to these guys' Chelsea careers. Wasn't Mata involved in last February's calendar?

Message from Schurrle's GF...

B83Asl8IcAA4yHf.png

+ Azpi and Fabregas...

http://instagram.com/p/ynUW8MvT8B/

Thank you for the memories @andreschuerrle you'll be missed! Good luck with your new club, I know you'll do well! #ForverBlue #chelseafc #cfc #ktbffh #wearechelsea

B824K5gIQAAyhGs.png

Please tell me we have Cahill in there somewhere, preferably September? Being in the calendar always seems to be some death blow to these guys' Chelsea careers. Wasn't Mata involved in last February's calendar?

What I remember Sturridge too. But not sure if he is in February calendar that year.

We should put Hazard on February next year calendar. But then he will be gone too :(

Courtois, Courtois then. But he might will be :(

I am actually very sad that he left and never had a proper chance to impress as LW in our strongest line up.

For example: Schurrle-Hazard-Willian behind Costa, instead of playing cup games and the rest of the games as RW.

He was our most clinical attacking mid, could finish with both feet and had a good long shot.

I will miss him for sure, hope Cuadrado could let us forget him like Cesc let us forget Mata.