André Schürrle

BlueLion.

Great professional and always gave his all for the team. I felt he enjoyed playing for Chelsea, was enthusiastic and had patches of good form. Kinda hoped he would be an important player for us but he fell short when given the chance. But the move is good for both parties, hope he tears it in the Bundesliga.

All the best Andre! Will always respect someone like him.

Knowing that and all, it's kinda hard to disagree with this (from the other perspective)..

B9CiSynCIAAxBia.png

I get what you mean. Schurrle stuck it out much longer and I really respect him for that. At the very least he was willing to try and keep fighting for his place. He looked really sad in that interview and it seems like he did give everything he had to try and be a main player but fell short. I hope he develops his all round game into a much more complete player and comes back one day. Maybe like Matic 2.0

Also love how his interviews seem to be earnest and not just mere lip service.

I'm really sad to see Andre go as he was definitely among my favorites, I even supported Germany over the course of the World Cup entirely because of him! I'd have liked him to establish himself firmly in the starting eleven, but as hard as he was trying it didn't work out. Still have the feeling if he was given more time he'd have turned his situation around, but anyway good luck to Andre in the second best team in the Bundesliga and I'll be happy to see him become their star player.

Sad to see him go. I still had hopes for him and always liked him better than Willian, too bad it didn't work but this deal was probably in the best interest of both parties. Sort of similar to how I felt about KDB leaving. Have a feeling that he will perform way better in the Bundesliga.