👕 Chelsea Kits Thread

see i like this one but i know alot of fans on here like the gold one, it aint bad but i only want us to have gold if we win the champions league would make more sense lol

I aint got a clue which one its gonna be, just stuck that up for the haters.

Looking forward to seeing what it will look like now if it's only a couple of days away. I'd like to see more blue and a more plain, 'Chelsea' look. I know we're with adidas but i'm already actually getting annoyed with the stripes but obviously they'll be there. Suppose we'll just have to wait, i'm surprised nothing has been leaked, it usually has been by now unless it is the red...

Ok so the red one has weird horizontal stripes. The Gold one is skin tight by the looks of it.

This is Germany's new home shirt.... What's closer to the template? Looks a lot like the Gold one to me. http://www.footballkitnews.com/euro-2012-kits/2012/new-germany-euro-2012-shirt-german-home-shirt-em-2012/

Ok so the red one has weird horizontal stripes. The Gold one is skin tight by the looks of it.

This is Germany's new home shirt.... What's closer to the template? Looks a lot like the Gold one to me. http://www.footballk...-shirt-em-2012/

Yes it's the same template with a different collar and the gold one in the photos is a formotion shirt which the players wear, replica shirt will be a normal fit.

How about this for an away kit?

chelseafcawayps1.png

It's my first attempt at a kit through PhotoShop, so my apologies if its not quite to your liking. I tried my best but still I'm personally a bit unhappy with it. The shades of blue, in particular, seem a bit too purple-ish.

Why not have red on an away kit then? White with red stripes? It would mean we could retain the actual badge rather than some differently-coloured replica.

Adidas should consult the fans to see what they would like. Surely a bit of market research for their target demographic would help sales?!