Eliaquim Mangala

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joshua guilavogui looks class.. Jose should make cheeky bid for him.. I'm watching France vs brasil and I don't see mangala??

sahko starts tonight. ive only just started watching it. joshua is the defensive mid right?

We have Luiz, Terry, Ivanovic, Cahill - why do we need another defender? If anything we should be looking for a cover for Cole, Bertrand will not be able to replace him.

because Terry and Cahill are not good enough!

We have Luiz, Terry, Ivanovic, Cahill - why do we need another defender? If anything we should be looking for a cover for Cole, Bertrand will not be able to replace him.

Terry is coming to an end. Cahill is just a squad player. So that's why.

• 3 weeks later...

because Terry and Cahill are not good enough!

are you sure about the last one??? did you watched his winning-tackle in the last second of EL Final??? don't argue with the consistency,,even Maldini has a bad-perform in period 2001 at Serie-A....

i think this club didn't need World Class player in every position,,all we need is "Tactic-Defending" and "Chemistry" between our CB's pair. under Mourinho,,Cahill-Luiz has a chance to closest the best performance of Terry-Carvalho in their era...

meh, Porto are within their right to hold out for that. I mean come on, they're a selling club. but they're good at doing it because they reinvesting and bringing new guys like Mangala that they can then once again sell for astonishing prices. it's mutually beneficial. they get their rewards, the clubs they sell to get ready-made-talents.

Who of those is good enough to be a starter for a team that wants to challenge for the title? For me, it's only Luiz. Cahill is simply not good enough, JT's injuries are finally starting to catch up to him, and Iva had 8 bad months and one good last season.

Ah, so Porto value a 22 year old defender at a higher price than Aguero went for.

Good luck with that one, guys. He won't be moving anytime soon with that price tag.

Who of those is good enough to be a starter for a team that wants to challenge for the title? For me, it's only Luiz. Cahill is simply not good enough, JT's injuries are finally starting to catch up to him, and Iva had 8 bad months and one good last season.

You have a point, though if we buy a new CB we should also sell someone or player manage it until Terry leaves the club next season. I've always liked Cahill, call me novice but I think he has been alright. That off-the-lineish clearance at Europa League final after we had just scored comes to mind. Must admit the quality of defense has gone down - Terry lacking match fitness, Ivanovic was surprisingly error-prone. Next year we must get -for sure- a CB and a starter for left back unless Bertrand switches to a different gear.

Come to think of it - why not? French CBs seems to be the flavour of the month it seems.

Ah, so Porto value a 22 year old defender at a higher price than Aguero went for.

Good luck with that one, guys. He won't be moving anytime soon with that price tag.

And the thing is they actually meant it...like when Hulk left £60m last summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You