Eliaquim Mangala

They have have won 2 of last 3 titles, they are reigning champions that have addressed their weak point (if they sing Mangala and if he doesnt flop) and increased depth. Take in conideration Pellegrinis 1st year, injuries to many key players, catastrophic away form at beginning of the season especially etc. SO I cant understand why people need to fight others who can admit they are favorites. That being said, I can still see us or other team beating them to the crown, its all about football. We will see that next season, it's gonna be tough competition and I'll love it. And I wish we will win 2 ''lucky'' titles in next few years

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have have won 2 of last 3 titles, they are reigning champions that have addressed their weak point (if they sing Mangala and if he doesnt flop) and increased depth. Take in conideration Pellegrinis 1st year, injuries to many key players, catastrophic away form at beginning of the season especially etc. SO I cant understand why people need to fight others who can admit they are favorites. That being said, I can still see us or other team beating them to the crown, its all about football. We will see that next season, it's gonna be tough competition and I'll love it. And I wish we will win 2 ''lucky'' titles in next few years

It's not admitting whether they're favourites or not... People are arguing against the notion that City will walk the league.

According to the latest rumours the deal is not done yet. City and Porto have agreed terms, but Mangala has asked for another "period of reflection" because he is still waiting for a sign from Mourinho.

That's so funny haha. He really does not want to go there. But he should also know that Mourinho won't go near that amount Porto is asking for (€38-40m).

According to the latest rumours the deal is not done yet. City and Porto have agreed terms, but Mangala has asked for another "period of reflection" because he is still waiting for a sign from Mourinho.

That's so funny haha. He really does not want to go there. But he should also know that Mourinho won't go near that amount Porto is asking for (€38-40m).

Would be funny to get him just so we can laugh at City but his price tag is to much.

• 2 weeks later...

That was from his medical which was a while ago. Strange that they've not signed him yet although I read his girlfriend isn't keen on living in Manchester so that might have stalled the deal.

• 3 weeks later...

Porto are saying they got 30m euros from the deal, when they only had 57.6 of Mangala' rights. It means City paid in total the absurd amount of 52m euros (42 in pounds).

Mangala is good and talented, but i hear a lot of claims about his defensive errors. Didnt played a minute in the WC also.

Porto are saying they got 30m euros from the deal, when they only had 57.6 of Mangala' rights. It means City paid in total the absurd amount of 52m euros (42 in pounds).

Mangala is good and talented, but i hear a lot of claims about his errors, Didnt played a minute in the WC also.

Well tbf with Koscielny in top form and Varane being a better CB, it was always hard for him. Also Sakho is prefered by Deschamp for some reason. He is the future though along with Varane.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You