Eliaquim Mangala

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did city make more revenue than us last season??

I still can't wrap my head around it. They are toying with FFP

According to Deloitte...

"It suggests a £40m increase on commercial revenue on the previous year and matchday income has increased by 12 per cent to £39.6m. City's overall revenue figure sees them virtually over the line in passing FFP"

Full article: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/deloitte-football-money-league-report-manchester-city-ffp-hopes-lifted-by-revenue-hike--but-its-not-good-news-for-manchester-united-9078607.html

According to Deloitte...

"It suggests a £40m increase on commercial revenue on the previous year and matchday income has increased by 12 per cent to £39.6m. City's overall revenue figure sees them virtually over the line in passing FFP"

Full article: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/deloitte-football-money-league-report-manchester-city-ffp-hopes-lifted-by-revenue-hike--but-its-not-good-news-for-manchester-united-9078607.html

Their owners companies are sponsoring them massively, that's then only way they r doing this.

The only way they should rightly beat us in revenue, is by matchday revenues. We are a bigger club, more fans, more trophies, more popular, we are supposed to get far more money than them. The fact that PSG practically doubled their revenues in a year says it all in the validity of their revenues.

Luckily we have mourinho, his presence alone markets our club massively in the media and we should comfortably overtake them again.

No, I know that. Someone earlier posted that we needed a DM/CM desperately and I was just wondering why.

The only thing I knew about Mangala was that he was a CB.

That was posted in October when we did need one more desperately, back when Jose wouldn't play Luiz there and we didn't have Matic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Every time I've seen him I've been impressed. Wins every header and is very physically imposing. I'd love to have him here somehow, but it won't happen as he's too expensive and we have a few young CB's.

City would have one hell of a CB pairing with he and Kompany if he ends up there. Extremely intimidating.

LOL incredible :lol:

But I don't see us splashing out £30-35million on a new defender yet. Though the fact they held discussions with City suggests they'll negotiate under his release clause.. Even then, it's one hefty fee to pay for a 23-year old.

LOL incredible :lol:

But I don't see us splashing out £30-35million on a new defender yet. Though the fact they held discussions with City suggests they'll negotiate under his release clause.. Even then, it's one hefty fee to pay for a 23-year old.

I think he's worth the cash. Would be a star player at either United or City so I hope he doesn't go to one of them.

He'd become a monster under José. Maybe if Luiz is sold and he feels we need another CB to replace him.

I think he's worth the cash. Would be a star player at either United or City so I hope he doesn't go to one of them.

He'd become a monster under José. Maybe if Luiz is sold and he feels we need another CB to replace him.

No... WE DON'T NEED HIM.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You