Eliaquim Mangala

40m? Porto can f*** right off!

No, they can not. His release clause is set at 40m. If they maintain at 40m, either you pay or you are twirling your thumbs.

However, one thing may work for Chelsea. The same agent represents him as Jose.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they can not. His release clause is set at 40m. If they maintain at 40m, either you pay or you are twirling your thumbs.

However, one thing may work for Chelsea. The same agent represents him as Jose.

Or we can go for one of the many highly rated CB prospects for half that price or, god forbid, we can give one of our own highly rated CB prospects, namely Kalas and Omerou, a chance.

Or we can go for one of the many highly rated CB prospects for half that price or, god forbid, we can give one of our own highly rated CB prospects, namely Kalas and Omerou, a chance.

Yes, Chelsea can do that. However, you are getting just a half the player of Mangala.

Mangala is considered as a long term replacement for JT. His physical attributes are irreplaceable & no Kalas or Omerou are even close to it. I agree at 40m way too much, but what´s too much for Roman ?

Yes, Chelsea can do that. However, you are getting just a half the player of Mangala.

Mangala is considered as a long term replacement for JT. His physical attributes are irreplaceable & no Kalas or Omerou are even close to it. I agree at 40m way too much, but what´s too much for Roman ?

That's very much debatable. They're all good young players and there is absolutely no guarantee who will become the better player.

Point is, we are not in any way desperate enough to pay 40m for him.

That's very much debatable. They're all good young players and there is absolutely no guarantee who will become the better player.

Point is, we are not in any way desperate enough to pay 40m for him.

They might be good young players, but not at Mangala´s level. See if you can Google him.

I don´t believe, it´s a matter of being desperate. It´s more like an opportunity at the right time. Now or he goes to the opposition.

Trust me, plenty of clubs will try to get him.

They might be good young players, but not at Mangala´s level. See if you can Google him.

I don´t believe, it´s a matter of being desperate. It´s more like an opportunity at the right time. Now or he goes to the opposition.

Trust me, plenty of clubs will try to get him.

I doubt too many clubs will be rushing to pay 40m for him.

Anyway, it's all speculation, and by the mirror as well, so we have no idea if that is actually what Porto are asking for or not.

I doubt too many clubs will be rushing to pay 40m for him.

Anyway, it's all speculation, and by the mirror as well, so we have no idea if that is actually what Porto are asking for or not.

Believe me, PSG, Monaco, Citeh will be looking into it in a flash.

Everything in here is a speculation. Wishful line-ups, where any player should be playing, whom should Chelsea buy...some say, just regular gossip columns, on & on.

Can easily see City buying him to partner Kompany.

Wouldn't mind us buying him next summer as long as midfield and striker problems are addressed as well. He'd be excellent with Luiz.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You