Eliaquim Mangala

Porto are saying they got 30m euros from the deal, when they only had 57.6 of Mangala' rights. It means City paid in total the absurd amount of 52m euros (42 in pounds).

Mangala is good and talented, but i hear a lot of claims about his defensive errors. Didnt played a minute in the WC also.

shit! psg robbed us

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Porto are saying they got 30m euros from the deal, when they only had 57.6 of Mangala' rights. It means City paid in total the absurd amount of 52m euros (42 in pounds).

Mangala is good and talented, but i hear a lot of claims about his defensive errors. Didnt played a minute in the WC also.

Time will tell but I would not make conclusions on him based on not featuring in the WC. Sakho and Varane started over Koscielny even though Koscielny had a better season than both. Luis was not called up to the Brazil squad quite astonishingly. Sometimes managers have their own preferences. The price is way OTT but it was an area City felt needed strengthening and because of his age and early reports they paid a large amount for him. Same way Willian is not worth £30m but Jose felt his addition was needed for the team.

bbc and sky saying 32mil!!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Not exactly a rumor but... not a bad alternative if we can't get Koulibaly am I right???

Eliaquim Mangala leads Pep Guardiola's clearout as Manchester City boss looks to remove deadwood

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3730149/Eliaquim-Mangala-leads-Pep-Guardiola-s-clear-Manchester-City-boss-looks-remove-deadwood.html

Would you consider Mangala as an option, if we can't get Koulibaly from Napoli?

I don't care if he's good / bad, I'd take ANY defender right now!!

Would definitely take him, no doubt about that.

Hasn't been that good for City but can't be worse than our current lot and got a feeling Conte would make better use of him than Pellegrini did. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You