Eliaquim Mangala

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all our CBs are more passive than agressive, Terry, Cahill, Iva while Kalas and Zouma are very inexperienced. Maybe Jose wants a CB who is explosive, mobile, dynamic, fast and no-nonsense. Mangala, Benatia or Varane are such CBs.

Wouldnt mind him, but that price realy is bit too high. 25 at max.

Imagine a CB pair of Zouma-Mangala, a midfield duo of Matic-Pogba, with Costa and Lukaku up front. We'd have to be the most physically intimidating team in Europe, if not the galaxy

• 4 weeks later...

Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala looks set to move to the Etihad after Manchester City's £32m bid for Frenchman was accepted by the Portuguese club on Thursday. Chelsea are now weighing up whether to match the offer

Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala looks set to move to the Etihad after Manchester City's £32m bid for Frenchman was accepted by the Portuguese club on Thursday. Chelsea are now weighing up whether to match the offer

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/10943305/Manchester-Citys-32-million-bid-for-Portos-Eliaquim-Mangala-accepted-but-Chelsea-still-in-the-hunt.html

Obviously don't.

Zouma is three years younger and plays in a stronger league than Mangala. It's impossible to compare them fairly.

Well mangala played CL whereas zouma didn't so in fact mangala played in a higher level of competition... But regardless, i just go by the eye test and what i see and i rate mangala higher...

Zouma should be good as well and maybe he makes more sense for the future seeing as jt still has at least teo years in him imo and that would have meant mangala sitting on the bench until jt is gone... Just hate to see such a good player being partnered with kompany... At least mangala said he preferred us lol

I hope not. not needed at all.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You