Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa's press conference was comforting. He stated the importance of this game which calms my nerves thinking he'll field a strong lineup now.

Cech

Azpi - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Mikel - Lamps

Moses - Hazard - Oscar

Ba

Luiz and Rami def need some rest. Mata was the guy who played the most against Spurs so he gets a rest too, just wish we could get Azpi some rest too. Would love it if we can get a strong lead by half time and rest Azpi too.

How can anyone be nervous or even doubt that Chelsea may not win on Saturday ?

The team is playing well. Rafa has done well with the team, lately.

No matter what or who plays against shitty Aston, Chelsea will hammer them again. The end of the PL season is on Saturday for Chelsea. Then, it continues in Amsterdam, the team collects EL trophy & the final game against Everton will just be a showoff for the team.

To be fair 4pts from 6 in our last two games is about what I expected heading into the games. The fact that we let a result slip in the last 10mins is inconsequential. We always had to get a result against Villa and I'm sure the players will be up for it!

As far as the Europa league final goes its 4 days away, plenty of time to rest the necessary players.

Has to be

Cech

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Luiz - Lampard

Ramires - Mata - Hazard

Ba

How can anyone be nervous or even doubt that Chelsea may not win on Saturday ?

The team is playing well. Rafa has done well with the team, lately.

No matter what or who plays against shitty Aston, Chelsea will hammer them again. The end of the PL season is on Saturday for Chelsea. Then, it continues in Amsterdam, the team collects EL trophy & the final game against Everton will just be a showoff for the team.

Show some respect to your opponents.

http://www.thefa.com/News/2013/may/david-bernstein-stiliyan-petrov.aspx

Stiliyan Petrov has announced his retirement from football. Great. :doh: That would probably give Villa more encouragement to perform for him on Saturday.

Nah. When he came to the grounds last year everyone thought it would be an emotional lift and we smashed them

Rafa's press conference was comforting. He stated the importance of this game which calms my nerves thinking he'll field a strong lineup now.

Cech

Azpi - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Mikel - Lamps

Moses - Hazard - Oscar

Ba

Luiz and Rami def need some rest. Mata was the guy who played the most against Spurs so he gets a rest too, just wish we could get Azpi some rest too. Would love it if we can get a strong lead by half time and rest Azpi too.

That's the line up!

However I would play Hazard LW and Oscar behind Ba, Hazard is good behind a striker however he is also very effective LW, pushing Oscar out wide again is going to make him less effective, where as if he's behind the striker he plays much better.

To be fair 4pts from 6 in our last two games is about what I expected heading into the games. The fact that we let a result slip in the last 10mins is inconsequential. We always had to get a result against Villa and I'm sure the players will be up for it!

As far as the Europa league final goes its 4 days away, plenty of time to rest the necessary players.

Has to be

Cech

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Luiz - Lampard

Ramires - Mata - Hazard

Ba

I'd have to put Moses instead of Rambo, and maybe if we do good replace Eden with Oscar.

Pretty sure JT and lampard will start!!

Remember the 09/10 campaign when we had to win the last game to win the title, and old guard turned on the beast mode.. Come must win games,no one turns up motivated than JT and lampard. Big game,big players..

Chill peeps.They got this.We are gonna thrash them...

and you may want to write this down.. JT is scoring a header..

Difficult one. I hope Rafa will put strong team. We need 3 points here I dont want to risk against Everton.

Espically being Moyles last game...least Wigan lost Monday otherwise even harder game...they need the points and not gana lie down but least in theory are safe