Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is wrong with people here......... this is a very, very important game... Ake? Benayoun? seriously WTF!@!

I'm sure Everton will turn up their game as a farewell gift to their departing manager... it will be tough, so tough to beat them....... the fear of Benitez resting important players on Saturday in favor of the EL final has become my recent nightmare....... and here are some of you wishing to field Benayon, Ake and even Romeu against a revitalized AV...... :wank2:

Team news from Benitez ahead of this game:

Chelsea FC @chelseafc

Benitez on team news: 'Moses is limping a bit. Mikel is training. Hazard, we are a bit concerned and have to keep an eye on him.'

Ryan Bertrand is also still out.

RB on Hazard: 'He had a calf problem. Yesterday he was limping a bit, but I think he will be fine.'

RB: 'Today I watched videos of Villa, we will see how the players are tomorrow and make a decision [on the team].'

RB: 'Lampard will play against Aston Villa, and after we have to decide the team for the final.'

I don't think we'll win.

History and the greater desire to win (it would seem, judging from the gutless attitude of some of the players yesterday) belongs to Villa. Our record at Villa Park is horrific. Lambert has been using the 8-0 as motivation for his players and they will definitely have a point to prove. They are also in great form at this moment; a totally different beast we beat by that fluke score in December.

I think a draw is the best we'll get from this. Hope I'm wrong.

It's laughable how people are so ignorant and arrogant to assume "we'll thrash them". Not a chance. If we win, it will be a cagey 1-0. But a draw is far more likely than that, and I can even see Villa doing us here.

Actually they were in good form when we met them in December, they were off the back of thrashing Liverpool then Norwich in their own back yards. It was after our match they went into free fall.

Im not saying we will win 8-0 again tho as we clearly won't.

We are playing really well, why the pessimism?

2 cheeky goals and a bunch of waisted chances made people think we are absolutely shit (which we arent).

As long as we dont rest half a team because of Amsterdam; we will win, secure top4 and everything will comeback to normal. Score first and the game is ours!

KTBFFH!

I was confident of top 4 before the Spurs game, now I'm not so :/

I feel our inability to kill a game off is going to punish us this season, but I do hope we beat Villa to be able to relax against Everton :)

Don't worry man.. Arsenal and Spurs are the ones to be worried.

We will win against Villa and everything will be alright!