Aston Villa v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confident we'll put on a show in this game. Villa are pretty much safe, Wigan won't win at the emirates so it should be a pretty entertaining open game. We've dealt with Liverpool, Tottenham and Man Utd recently pretty well, Villa aren't at the same level as those even if we know football doesn't work like that but i'm sure our boys will be confident and hungry to finish the job off. Lampard, Terry and Ba to start 100%

Im concerned about a stupid line-up.

I can see Benitez resting players and choosing a weakened squad on saturday.

Guarantee you Rafa doesn't start Hazard. Maybe Mata too.

We'll probably see Bertrand, Mikel, and Moses for this one in preparation for the final. This result is equally if not more important so we need to play the strongest lineup. Same as today's but with Ba obviously instead of Torres. Though this often clueless manager has refused to play Ba just before games he's cup tied before. No wonder Ba isn't in any kind of rhythm. Never plays multiple games in a row.

Classical Chelsea! Always need to make it harder than it needs to be.

Im gonna be nervous till i see that Team Sheet. If we play MAZA or MACAR or ZACAR i feel we can dig this one out, but if only one, ima be sweatin bullets. Thing is, i want us to end this game early. We NEED a 3 goal, not 1 or 2, but 3 goal lead so we can rest our key players if they start. Cant afford anybody gettin a knock before the final.

This is what happens when you lack the killer instinct or fail to hold 2 goal leads all throughout the season........ Oh the season drama we must endure as CFC fans.

Do not play Mazacar for more than 60 minutes. I am quite sure if Lamps would have played yesterday he would have scored, now i am sure he will do so against villa.

------------cech---

Paulo--Cahill-Jt--Bert

--------Ake-Romeu--

Oscar---Lamps--Marin

------------Ba-----------

Do not play Mazacar for more than 60 minutes. I am quite sure if Lamps would have played yesterday he would have scored, now i am sure he will do so against villa.

------------cech---

Paulo--Cahill-Jt--Bert

--------Ake-Romeu--

Oscar---Lamps--Marin

That lineup will get slaughtered on the counter.

------------cech---

Paulo--Cahill-Jt--Bert

--------Ake-Romeu--

Oscar---Lamps--Marin

You do know we have yet to secure a Top 4 finish, don't you? That lineup is asking for a defeat, just like the one Benitez fielded in the away league game against Southampton.

------------cech---

Paulo--Cahill-Jt--Bert

--------Ake-Romeu--

Oscar---Lamps--Marin

You like us in the Europa league don't you?

As @Volt-age said before:

No Hazard, No Rythm.

Considering Rafa will bench him 100% because he is just a cunt he is - I am worried about this game. Benteke is dangerous when he is on form.

Here's something for this game...

1. Chelsea have only won 2 of their last 13 Premier League visits to Villa Park - W2 D7 L4. (Only 7 PL wins overall in 20 visits).

2. Rafa Benitez has faced Aston Villa 6 times at Villa Park in the Premier League and his results read - DWDWDW (earliest to latest).

------------cech---

Paulo--Cahill-Jt--Bert

--------Ake-Romeu--

Oscar---Lamps--Marin

this team would end up getting creamed in my opinion.

this is our biggest game of the season now! we must win this, they are a young team who will still have nightmares of the 8-0 thrashing we gave them! I am confident we can finally wrap up our CL place in this game! COME ON CHELSEA!!!