Basel v Chelsea

Jase

Dortmund - the weakest team left in the CL against Real Madrid - the richest club in the world with the most expensive team assembled to please a single manager - the self-styled "special one" - the highest paid in the world who insisted on the sacking of the club executives so he would have complete control. Result: Dortmund 5 - Real Madrid 1. What a humiliation!

All his groupies have hung onto every word - believing the propaganda their master and his PR and press agent put out about being wanted by Bayern, PSG, Manchester United, Manchester City, Monaco, Inter and Chelsea. Suckers!

What does this have to do with the Basel vs Chelsea match? If you are looking to get everyone's attention by making an idiotic post that you know will provoke Chelsea fans, at least have the decency to do it in the proper thread!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dortmund - the weakest team left in the CL against Real Madrid - the richest club in the world with the most expensive team assembled to please a single manager - the self-styled "special one" - the highest paid in the world who insisted on the sacking of the club executives so he would have complete control. Result: Dortmund 5 - Real Madrid 1. What a humiliation!

All his groupies have hung onto every word - believing the propaganda their master and his PR and press agent put out about being wanted by Bayern, PSG, Manchester United, Manchester City, Monaco, Inter and Chelsea. Suckers!

A. It's hilarious you don't even know the scoreline, so you probably didn't watch the game.

B. How about the losses Rafa has incurred this season? 3-1 vs west ham. Losing to Corinthians, QPR and Swansea. One bad game for Mourinho's team and its all his fault yet, Rafa is untouchable. And "the weakest team left in the CL", has some of the greatest players, that pretty much everyone wants to aquire.

C. Lol, your full of Bullshit

D. See C.

E. Your in the wrong thread

F. :wave:

well....acctually i did........i went back to them after the game....but i didn't get a reply anymore :P

You already have had a Beer? Oh my, you will not arrive to the match.

Since we don´t want you to feel neglected here, give us your outlook on tonight´s game, then.

20:30 Chelsea players feeling good and think it's gonna be not easy.....but we can win

21:05 smelling the atmosphere they get weak knees for the first time tonight

21:30 after a start where both teams were havin focus on being good in the defense, basel starts with some dangerous speed attacks on the wings

21:35 During 5 minutes basel was pushing chelsea into the defense....... then...

21:36 GOAL FOR CHELSEA (at a time where you'd have more expected basel to score) :blue scalf:

21:36 - 21:50 both teams are creating some big really big chances...but chelsea looks a bit better in this part of the game

21:50 Half Time Basel - Chelsea 0:1 B)

22:05 - 22:20 basel is missing the goal in several very big chances ... chelsea plays some counter attacks

22:21 BASEL SCORES !! 1:1 Goal by Salah

BASEL FANS: :getin::dance:

CHELSEA FANS: :rant:

--- weak knees for the 2nd time ----

22:24 Chelsea misses the biggest chance of the evening

22:24 - 22:40 Both teams create their chances..... lot's of fouls and cards

22:40 BASEL SCORES 2:1 by Schär ! :worship2:

22:47 PENALTY FOR CHELSEA - Yellow card for the basel player ... but unfortunately a important chelsea player get's injured (will be ready again after the 2leg game)

22:48 SOMMER SAVES THE PENALTY !!!!

Result: FC BASEL - CHELSEA FC 2 : 1 :getin::yay: (are there any knees left?)

(preview 2 leg result by scrolling down please!!!!!!!!)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

CHELSEA FC - FC BASEL 2 : 2

:getin:

Cech

Azpi - Luiz - JT - Bertrand

Ramires - Mikel

Mata - Oscar - Hazard

Paris Hilton

If JT isnt starting, then Lamps should.

we have got a big pile of fixtures dude... mazacar have to play against swansea plus considering how tired they would all be would be unwise for our league match... i am not underestimating basel but we have to rest MAZA for this match. play marin+moses or moses+yossi.. also i think rambo deserves a rest...

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Bertrand

Lampard Ake

Moses Oscar Marin

Torres

Bench: Turnbull Azpilicueta Luiz Cole Mikel Ramires Marin

This is what I'd play today. League has to take priority now

I'm not fond of the guy but I think Marin would be good for this game but only if Hazard and Mata start also.

He seems to only play decent when he's surrounded by good players. I'd personally put him on the right and tell him: "LISTEN UP MOTHERFUCKER. DON'T CUT IN AND SHOOT. THAT IS HAZARD'S JOB ON THE OTHER SIDE. JUST CROSS TO TORRES OR MATA AND LET THEM DO THE REST U LIL BITCH." and have the rest of the players performing their usual duties.

I say this because I believe we'll have to play a counter-attacking game tonight and that's what Marin was originally good at when he was at Werder Bremen. He never performed too well when his team had the majority of possession. He likes a quick counter where he can just get the ball into the striker or take a shot himself.

I understand we have a big game vs. Swansea City coming up but Hazard and Mata are no slouches; they can handle a congested fixture list. I actually think Hazard plays better the closer games are together. It seems he likes to get the ball rolling with one game and then transmit that to the next game where he turns it up a notch.

Some facts about tonight's match:

#CFC's only previous meeting with a Swiss side was against St Gallen in 2000/1. We lost 2-1 on aggregate

Tonight will be #CFC's 11th European semi-final while Basel play for the first time in the semis in Europe.

Basel have only managed to win 2 of 15 games against English sides ( vs Boro in 05-06 and vs United last season)

Chelsea lost their last two away matches in Europe. They have never lost three in a row

Basel have scored six goals from corners in EL this season. More than any other side.

This match will be Chelsea's 62nd match in all competitions this season!

Basel are unbeaten in their last 8 home games in Europe winning 6 of them.

Underestimating Basel is exactly what Spurs did in both legs, and look what happened to them. The arrogance of some Chelsea fans astounds me. Show some fucking respect.

Also the mistake that Bayern made this season and what United done last season. They are a very good team. The fact that they beat Bayern who are arguably the best team in the world right now, shows that they are a very dangerous team.