Basel v Chelsea

Jase

No i dont want us to lose, I dont want our key players to get tired. I know we shouldnt underestimate anyone, Marin benayoun and moses doesnt look to good but id rather not fatigue any of Mazacar.

Faith my friend, we will win the Europe League and will finish 4th.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I think Torres should have been rested at Anfield, or brought on towards the end, if necessary, he is well capable of playing on Thursday. He was playing every game before Demba arrived and he is in currently in good form. As long as Mata, Hazard and the others get their game together, Torres will disturb the Basel defence and might score. If we have a good lead it would be sensible to take him off, but there are so few capable of doing the No. 9 position that he might have to stay on. Demba should be able to handle Swansea.

While I think Torres should have been rested at Anfield, or brought on towards the end, if necessary, he is well capable of playing on Thursday. He was playing every game before Demba arrived and he is in currently in good form. As long as Mata, Hazard and the others get their game together, Torres will disturb the Basel defence and might score. If we have a good lead it would be sensible to take him off, but there are so few capable of doing the No. 9 position that he might have to stay on. Demba should be able to handle Swansea.

While I think Torres should have been rested at Anfield, or brought on towards the end, if necessary, he is well capable of playing on Thursday. He was playing every game before Demba arrived and he is in currently in good form.

Sorry had to stop reading, I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur!

As long as Mata, Hazard and the others get their game together, Torres will disturb the Basel defence and might score.

Please stop, you are killing me!!

If we have a good lead it would be sensible to take him off, but there are so few capable of doing the No. 9 position that he might have to stay on. Demba should be able to handle Swansea.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3155398/title/cole-and-cahill-travel

Chelsea's squad has been boosted ahead the first leg of our Europa League semi-final by the return from injury of Ashley Cole and Gary Cahill.

The two defenders are on the plane that left London for Switzerland this morning (Wednesday).

Cole has recovered from a hamstring strain suffered in the home game against Manchester United on 1 April. Cahill underwent a minor knee operation on 30 March.

Oscar, who came off at Anfield on Sunday with a slight groin injury, is among the 19 who have travelled.

Chelsea's squad has been boosted ahead the first leg of our Europa League semi-final by the return from injury of Ashley Cole and Gary Cahill

The two defenders are on the plane that left London for Switzerland this morning (Wednesday).

Cole has recovered from a hamstring strain suffered in the home game against Manchester United on 1 April. Cahill underwent a minor knee operation on 30 March.

Oscar, who came off at Anfield on Sunday with a slight groin injury, is among the 19 who have travelled.

oh how i wish Mata, Hazard and Oscar would for once work their lazy ass off to track back and defend all game long like Ribery, Robben and Muller did last night

*awaits onslaught*

You are not allowed to say that about the "three amigos". And didn't you know that when they slow down a game and, in Oscar's case, give the ball away often, and fail to create openings for the others it is Rafa's fault even though they were doing this before Rafa arrived. But when they have an occasional good day it is because they are the fabulous " three amigos".

You are not allowed to say that about the "three amigos". And didn't you know that when they slow down a game and, in Oscar's case, give the ball away often, and fail to create openings for the others it is Rafa's fault even though they were doing this before Rafa arrived. But when they have an occasional good day it is because they are the fabulous " three amigos".

Do us all a favor and stay logged off.

The truth? Coming from you?

If I had a dog half has daft as you I would drown it.

At some point in the near or distant future will you answer the footballing points made by me or will you continue to spew personal insults?

I can quite believe you would drown your dog if it disagreed with you. My guess is that the only reason you keep your dog is that it is on a leash and can't answer you back.

At some point in the near or distant future will you answer the footballing points made by me or will you continue to spew personal insults?

I can quite believe you would drown your dog if it disagreed with you. My guess is that the only reason you keep your dog is that it is on a leash and can't answer you back.

My guess is that your dog is called Rafa and you make it lick peanut butter off of your nutsack.

That's what Benitez will do because he wants 'troffees' over Top 4.......

Yes he does. But we can actually win the EL and end up top 4. Top 4 is not about resting our players, its about not to do what we did against Liverpool. Lose focus the last 10 seconds. And to maintain our focus and effort through the whole game.

I want us to win the EL. We're not some shit club who will settle with only top 4. We are bigger than that. We are better than that. And we should have higher ambitions than that.

No i dont want us to lose, I dont want our key players to get tired. I know we shouldnt underestimate anyone, Marin benayoun and moses doesnt look to good but id rather not fatigue any of Mazacar.

Fatigue isnt an issue, as far as Ive seen.