Basel v Chelsea

Jase

HELLO HELLO Chelseas

Greetings from Basel !

We already look forward to face you in EL semi finals! Blues sure are favorites......but playing against favorites did not stop Basel in the past wink.gif

This is football...everything is possible........we just showed that tho the Hams from Totten! black_eye.gifblum2.gif

hehe quite funny: there was so many HAM at the white hart lane....in switzerland we sell our ham in stores and put it on Pizza, a piece of bread....etc........in england Ham ist watching and playing footbal and loses against swiss teams! :)

Beside Tottenham Hotspur you may also ask the following Teams about underestimating FC BASEL: Manchester United, Liverpool FC, FC Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Celtic Glasgow, Juventus Turin,Sporting Lisabon, Benfica Lisabon, Dnjepre Dnjepropetrovsk, Zenit St.Petersburg ;)

by the way: The game is not called Semi-Final........The game is called: TRY TO CATCH OUR MOHAMED SALAH & STOCKER!!!! dirol.gif

hehe....no really hoping for 2 exciting games against a big Club. and please don't hate me because of this post. I acctually quite like Chelsea! (but unfortunately not when you're playing against FC BASEL)

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HELLO HELLO Chelseas

Greetings from Basel !

We already look forward to face you in EL semi finals! Blues sure are favorites......but playing against favorites did not stop Basel in the past wink.gif

This is football...everything is possible........we just showed that tho the Hams from Totten! black_eye.gifblum2.gif

hehe quite funny: there was so many HAM at the white hart lane....in switzerland we sell our ham in stores and put it on Pizza, a piece of bread....etc........in england Ham ist watching and playing footbal and loses against swiss teams! :)

Beside Tottenham Hotspur you may also ask the following Teams about underestimating FC BASEL: Manchester United, Liverpool FC, FC Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Celtic Glasgow, Juventus Turin,Sporting Lisabon, Benfica Lisabon, Dnjepre Dnjepropetrovsk, Zenit St.Petersburg ;)

by the way: The game is not called Semi-Final........The game is called: TRY TO CATCH OUR MOHAMED SALAH & STOCKER!!!! dirol.gif

hehe....no really hoping for 2 exciting games against a big Club. and please don't hate me because of this post. I acctually quite like Chelsea! (but unfortunately not when you're playing against FC BASEL)

:Goober:
post-6387-0-51518400-1365178817_thumb.jp

The only thing consistent about you is your lack of logic. If form is poor under Rafa how come we are in the semi-finals of the Cup and all other teams including Spurs have been knocked out? Instead of insulting the manager who has stopped the spiralling down caused by the previous manager and the players, why not be grateful that we are challenging for 3rd place in the League and the UEFA Cup.

Somewhere out there is a tree, working away tirelessly and relentlessly, producing oxygen so that you can breathe............................you owe it a massive apology for wasting its time.

Is it true that the players asked for a bonus if they win the comp?

Like fuck they should get one. They cost the club 20 mil for getting knocked out if the CL.

Anyway, what special tactic will rafa adopt this time? Apart from stupid subs at 75, 81 and 92 min or whatever the usual is.

Lamps needs to play, don't know what is going on with terry and the manager, must be some personality conflict going on somewhere.

Lamps and Luiz in the midfield would be nice.

Maybe he'll play in goal or just pick out the hat whose playing where....that make a change!

Sod the personal conflict needs to get over it! Bonus lol lol lol lol!

HELLO HELLO Chelseas

Greetings from Basel !

Maybe you should try out West Ham. If you're unaware of this team, google them, nobody knows them really, just a shit team in the scum part of London. Anyway how can we hate you? You knocked Tottenham out, they forgot to cross their 'T's' so to speak and became Lollenham but anyway we're not underestimating you. You lot are better than Sparta and Steaua, yet they nearly knocked us out and we know what you've done in the past against big teams albeit ... don't take this offensively but it's all counted for shit though. Maybe it's about time you lot make a final and win something. We already have players moaning about being in the UEL and saying they're not motivated for this competition so you do have a chance.

Good luck anyway, let's hope for 2 exciting games. And Fuck Lollenham... i mean Tottenham.

You guys should calm down... this is only Basel, they are shit and their progress against Tottenham was a fluke. They won't score so easily from corners again and that's that. Even our B-team should suffice to put them in their place. We are the mighty Chelsa, even though not that mighty atm, still worlds ahead of Basel. benitez did his fuckin changes "with basel in mind" so we should have one of the maestros relatively fresh. No idea why Torres played that liverpool game at all, cos he has to play here now too and tired he is even more useless than fresh.

Basel are better than some teams that we've messed up against this season and this is also the biggest game in their history, far from our biggest. They'll be well up for this, much more up for it than our lot will be. I'm not expecting an easy tie at all, far from it. I dunno how anyone can be confident watching this Chelsea team. The term 'Hot & Cold' is an understatement compared to us. I wouldn't confidently back us to beat anyone atm.

Gary Cahill and Ashley Cole train ahead of Chelsea's match with Basel

Both players trained at Cobham , along with Oscar who suffered a minor groin strain in Sunday's draw at Liverpool, but it remains to be seen whether the interim manager, Rafael Benítez, considers the pair ready for a return to competitive action. Cahill is the closer of the two and may fly with the team to Switzerland, though Cole is expected to remain behind and may be considered instead for Sunday's visit of Swansea to Stamford Bridge as Chelsea seek to ease him back in.

And this funny bit. :lol:

Branislav Ivanovic will travel after being bitten by Luis Suárez at Anfield on Sunday, with the Swiss club's coach, Murat Yakin, joking he hoped the Serb "does not come to Basel suffering from rabies".

Play Marin, Benayoun please. Rest hazard and mata for swansea. Anybody actually excited about this match, i know we should always be excited for chelsea matches but i really just want to get this over with.

Play Marin, Benayoun please. Rest hazard and mata for swansea. Anybody actually excited about this match, i know we should always be excited for chelsea matches but i really just want to get this over with.

HAHA.

You want us to lose this game bigtime? I would be shocked if anyone of them started.

Id say play a strong team and when/if we get control of the game, we can make subs. We shouldnt underrestimate Basel. They are really good.

HAHA.

You want us to lose this game bigtime? I would be shocked if anyone of them started.

Id say play a strong team and when/if we get control of the game, we can make subs. We shouldnt underrestimate Basel. They are really good.

That's what Benitez will do because he wants 'troffees' over Top 4.......

We get a referee from Czech Republic - Pavel Kralovec - for this game. His last officiating in European competitions was Arsenal's 2-0 win over Bayern. English teams record with him in Europe - W3 D3.

HAHA.

No i dont want us to lose, I dont want our key players to get tired. I know we shouldnt underestimate anyone, Marin benayoun and moses doesnt look to good but id rather not fatigue any of Mazacar.