Basel v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right, need to move away from that horrible Liverpool game as quick as possible. I've been saying that we take this competition seriously but we just can't take any more risks in the league. We need 13 points of the remaining 15. So we should really start the 'B' team for this one.

God after this crazy hard season do these players deserve another chance to win a trophy. Hopefully the injustice of today spurs the lads on to go n fuck Basel over. Another very tough game though, every game now is tough.

cech

pf luiz JT bert

ake lamps

moses yossi marin

whore.

my ideal team would be this. park the bloody bus, or just do something and keep the tie alive for the home leg. no point in playing the MAZACAR in the home and away leg because simply cant see us winning the tie in 1 leg (like kazan). get an away goal.

1-2 to BASEL.

Well,

After a season like this, we see our team lose against Liverpool with a shaky defense and Rafa doing a couple of incomprehensibles :-) I don't think we lost the game because of fatigue. We should have won this Liverpool game.

The core factor was coming out of the locker room the second half like zombies and the unjustifiable replacements.

The width is one thing, but it appears to me the managerial decisions are far more crucial.

So play those goddamn competitions.

cech

pf luiz JT bert

ake lamps

moses yossi marin

whore.

my ideal team would be this. park the bloody bus, or just do something and keep the tie alive for the home leg. no point in playing the MAZACAR for 180 minutes because simply cant see us winning the tie in 1 leg (like kazan). get an away goal.

1-2 to BASEL.

Really put out a B team? These guys dispatched Spurs first team quite well and you want us to put out a B team? Yeah we should rotate but we need a strong team still. The likes of Stocker, Streller and Salah will cause us problems for sure.

Really put out a B team? These guys dispatched Spurs first team quite well and you want us to put out a B team? Yeah we should rotate but we need a strong team still. The likes of Stocker, Streller and Salah will cause us problems for sure.

Just to add to your point, they knocked of manure last season in the UCL. Basil are for real & CFC will have a tuff task of seeing these guy off.

But can we really risk dropping more points in the league, even if it is a 1% risk?

Since clueless Rafa played Torres vs Liverbites, BA is not allowed to play, I wonder whom he will play this time ?

I hope, Chelsea are going to Basel to defend only. A draw, even a loss by one goal, should be fine for the return leg in London.

Fuck this EL. Just make sure, the key players are rested for PL.