Basel v Chelsea

Jase

Unless he is playing Moses up front on Thursday, I have no idea why RB played Nando yesterday. Makes no sense whatsoever with the fixture pile-up.

Dont worry benitez is a master tactician he will come up with something :clown:

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unless he is playing Moses up front on Thursday, I have no idea why RB played Nando yesterday. Makes no sense whatsoever with the fixture pile-up.

Because he is Rafa!He doesnt often do things that make sense and when he does its a shock and often works!Just not done often enough...

We have to pit out a B team unfortunately, it's just the way it is and the situation we're in. Priority is top 4, we have 2 legs. If we lose the first game it's not a disaster, we have to put out a weakened team, compete and keep it tight, that's all we can do. This team are no mugs but it's what we have to do.

Is it true that the players asked for a bonus if they win the comp?

Like fuck they should get one. They cost the club 20 mil for getting knocked out if the CL.

Anyway, what special tactic will rafa adopt this time? Apart from stupid subs at 75, 81 and 92 min or whatever the usual is.

Lamps needs to play, don't know what is going on with terry and the manager, must be some personality conflict going on somewhere.

Lamps and Luiz in the midfield would be nice.

We have to pit out a B team unfortunately, it's just the way it is and the situation we're in. Priority is top 4, we have 2 legs. If we lose the first game it's not a disaster, we have to put out a weakened team, compete and keep it tight, that's all we can do. This team are no mugs but it's what we have to do.

Tell that to Rafa..

tbh i'm sure he will. If we can draw the first leg, i'll be happy ish although a sneaky 1-0 win would be awesome. We just need to try n score. Even a 2-1 defeat will do.

Our away form in Europe is generally pretty poor, it was before TFSW and it still is.

I would hope for a win/draw, but am expecting a loss. Just hope that it's by the odd goal and we score.

I'm far more confident we'll get a positive result at home, however the thing is that under the TFSW the only thing consistent about us is our inconsistency.

Our away form in Europe is generally pretty poor, it was before TFSW and it still is.

I would hope for a win/draw, but am expecting a loss. Just hope that it's by the odd goal and we score.

I'm far more confident we'll get a positive result at home, however the thing is that under the TFSW the only thing consistent about us is our inconsistency.

The only thing consistent about you is your lack of logic. If form is poor under Rafa how come we are in the semi-finals of the Cup and all other teams including Spurs have been knocked out? Instead of insulting the manager who has stopped the spiralling down caused by the previous manager and the players, why not be grateful that we are challenging for 3rd place in the League and the UEFA Cup.

About a 0 chance of that happenning. It will be full first team, then rafa will rest mata and hazard vs swansea probably. :rolleyes: