Basel 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Totally dominated the game tonight. Luiz' free-kick was justice as fa as I am concerned. That "penalty" decision was laughable!

Moses my man of the match for a tireless performance and a well-taken goal, credit where it is due. He had hardly any time to react, but he did so brilliantly.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?Their entire defense was terrible, specially their CBs who couldn't even handle Torres

I have to disagree with you mate, Dragovic was pretty good for them, and they will miss him in the next leg.

Was the Luiz yellow even a tackle? He looked like he was in possession and passed the ball and the follow through caught the Basel player.

This, that's not even a fucking tackle yet some people here bitching about it. Get a pair of glasses ffs.