Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We shouldn't be surprised... However the fact remains, i cannot think of a game where we have rested players and it has gone well. We have always had to go the the bench. Yes we have a game on monday... Tbh i don't care right now. At 5 o'clock then we can think about Monday. Right now we have to go out there and get 3 points, and playing a weak attacking line up isn't gonna help that.

Should this team be good enough to beat southampton? Of course, but why even bother making it hard for ourselves.

We shouldn't be surprised... However the fact remains, i cannot think of a game where we have rested players and it has gone well. We have always had to go the the bench. Yes we have a game on monday... Tbh i don't care right now. At 5 o'clock then we can think about Monday. Right now we have to go out there and get 3 points, and playing a weak attacking line up isn't gonna help that.

Should this team be good enough to beat southampton? Of course, but why even bother making it hard for ourselves.

This is spot on. I for one want CL football next year, we should be constantly striving for as high as possible in this league, because as we know, anything can happen.

and that is why this asshole will always stay a FAT SPANISH WAITER... who the fuck cares about fa cup or europa. just bloody win this match and strengthen the 3rd spot. irrespective of the result today (and believe me i will say the same thing even if we win 10-0), rafa benitez is a glory seeking no-good fuck up.