Jase

Man of the Match?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgraceful from the off. Pathetic showing doesn't do this lot justice one jot. Awful team selection and that's because the approach and attitude was wrong from the word go and we got everything we deserved.

Counted eight times that we went down the flanks and nobody was in the box, just a few players ambling and showing no willing or determination what so ever.

I would deduct their wages for this, and how this fat fucker still has a job is beyond me.

marin and moses were owned by clyne and shaw, everytime we gave them the ball it was like passing on a wall when the ball simply came back harder and southampton kept countering, plus both our fullbakcs had awful games. oscar played more as a 2nd striker than as a link up guy thus there being no connection whatsoever between our pivot guys and our forwards. the only option was to ping the ball ahead and hope for something to happen or pass on the wing and defend a soton counter. plus the soton pressing dint help us either and we were forced to long balls.

That was no excuse for that nonsense they were doing. Torres was the striker and not drogba, they can't be pumping balls foward and hoping drogba does all the work for them anymore. If david luiz did that the whole forum will be screaming and slating him. They could have done it once in a while but not pumping the ball in the sky every single time

If they kept it simple between theirselves and allowed the attackers to drop in, we wouldn't have had an abmysal first half with only 39% possesion.

With that line up we should be beating Southampton

That's easily said but along with that has to be approach and attitude. Team like Southampton's motivation talk is not needed, just tell them who they are playing and BANG!!!

With us and other teams it's...."Ah we can beat these"

Rafa should get the sack because of what he did today, putting himself ahead of the team. The main thing for our Team this season is to secure Champions League Football but that will not affect Rafa's CV, but the FA-cup or the EL will. He does not give a fuck about us finishing in the top 4 he just wants a fucking trophy to his fucking disgusting CV.
FSW OUT!

The lineup should be good enough, but why make it harder for ourselves. We already had the biggest handicap without Mata, so why make it harder for ourselves. After hazard came on we looked more dangerous, but he can't do it alone. 2-1 down and Ba doesn't even get on the pitch? WTF is going on there. The teams performance was shit, the manager was shit. Just shit across most areas.

If the next premier league lineup is even close to this one, then someone needs to do something, because full strength we should still get top 4. But we have decided to make it extra hard for ourselves.

Rafa should get the sack because of what he did today, putting himself ahead of the team. The main thing for our Team this season is to secure Champions League Football but that will not affect Rafa's CV, but the FA-cup or the EL will. He does not give a fuck about us finishing in the top 4 he just wants a fucking trophy to his fucking disgusting CV.

FSW OUT!

I can't really understand it. Is that so difficult to sack him? Nobody likes him, even the players are already talking about a new man. The results and performances are just awful, top 4 in danger. He is not sacked because there are only 10 or how many games left? He can kill our season and ambitions FFS!

That was no excuse for that nonsense they were doing. Torres was the striker and not drogba, they can't be pumping balls foward and hoping drogba does all the work for them anymore. If david luiz did that the whole forum will be screaming and slating him. They could have done it once in a while but not pumping the ball in the sky every single time

If they kept it simple between theirselves and allowed the attackers to drop in, we wouldn't have had an abmysal first half with only 39% possesion.

we tried keeping it simple but it dint work. the punting was majorly done in the 2nd half. and towards the mid of the 1st when oscar dint drop deep in the defense and moses lost a couple of balls in the mid and marin never even tried. by the way this is not the first time we have had problems against teams who press but normally mata helps us out.

as for david luiz, he pings the ball ahead with more than 2-3 players in a good positon to pass to and for that matter, takes a 30-40 yard strike too.

I actually kinda like Rafa And still believe he's a world class manager but the lineup he put up today, was the worst one could have imagined. It was a nightmare and, seriously it was awfully terrible. I'm not trying to defend him, but our squad is not good enough for any sorta rotation and that has screwed us yet again.

I'm not a pessimist but I've seriously started to doubt our chances for the top4 finish, 'cause Arsenal today against Reading, were absolutely gorgeous. It was the best sorta football I've seen in a long time. Purely class and well they have really scared a part of me.

Bertnand is totally shit, I've said it before and I'm saying it again . He was totally and utterly useless, we've given him a lot of chances and I think it would be fair to conclude, he's not a chelsea material.

Mikel showed his class yet again, I mean if i'd have to watch mikel play or twilight, I'd totally see that gay vampire movie. TOTALLY -_-

Moses was unbelievably shit yet again, I know it's too early to conclude but he hasn't even had a above average game after AFCON.

Torres had another positive game, he was sharp and if he keeps playing like this, I reckon there'd be a lot bids for him in the future.

This is literally a season to forget.

I ask myself the same damn question during every single match: DO THESE PLAYERS ACTUALLY TRAIN TOGETHER?! The only kind of chemistry we see is between Mata and Hazard (who is from a different planet).

Fucking Benitez, just when you think he can't fuck us up more!! I kinda enjoyed the international break since I didn't get to see his fat ugly face.

Bertrand and Benayoun disgust me.

i will call it. BRING KEVIN DE BRUYNE BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Ive seen him play in person multiple times at Genk, and have followed him ever since. How long before the board realises he is the real deal? He is really really good in his position, and i truly

mean really really really good. In fact, he is a very very very talented player, by many Belgians considered as good in his position as Hazard's in his.

And what does the board do? Sure they loan him out to some German club.

So i say GET KEVIN BACK SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

It's unbelievable really, we have some fine players out on loan and it's clear our squad is a little too thin to rotate. And since we're a top top football club, we are competing in multiple tournaments so we have to rotate. Big suprise isn't it?

Get KEVIN BACK

So many e-managers here. Keep calm, nothing's going to change before the summer and we all know it. Our squad is weak on paper and on the field, we lack leadership and initiative from players, our manager was a mis-fit from day one. A season to forget. Only thing I can't understand is why did we prioritize FA Cup over Premier League? I'd much rather get into top 4 than MAYBE win the FA Cup and bust in the league. On second thought we might use a gap year to re-build and get our act together, sort our managerial situation and get some stability since Mourinho days.

i will call it. BRING KEVIN DE BRUYNE BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Ive seen him play in person multiple times at Genk, and have followed him ever since. How long before the board realises he is the real deal? He is really really good in his position, and i truly

mean really really really good. In fact, he is a very very very talented player, by many Belgians considered as good in his position as Hazard's in his.

And what does the board do? Sure they loan him out to some German club.

So i say GET KEVIN BACK SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

It's unbelievable really, we have some fine players out on loan and it's clear our squad is a little too thin to rotate. And since we're a top top football club, we are competing in multiple tournaments so we have to rotate. Big suprise isn't it?

Get KEVIN BACK

Knowing our board we will most probably sell him to leverkusen in order to sweeten the deal for schurrle or atleast thats the rumour right now.