Jase

Man of the Match?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still struggling to comprehend how Benitez decided not to bring on Ba in any period of the game. He scored 2 on his Chelsea debut against Southampton and was an extreme handful, yet you bring on fucking Benayoun of all people?????? Is this manager really trying to piss us off. You know the situation is bad when we are forced to bring on Benayoun. A player who West Ham sent back to back to us because he kept on getting injured and he comes back and plays.

Yes, Hazard had been on his national duties, however when Mata is not available he should had been starting from the offset. I knew what we were setting are self up for when I saw no Mata or Hazard.

I hope there is some kind of pundit out there who can give Benitez a full scale interrogation on why he decided to leave out Ba. Also so funny how the media try stir things. Cork stated that he would prefer Lambert over Torres.... Is that really a story? Who the fuck would not? Lambert is an underrated striker who has now scored 2 good goals against us home and away. Don't see why a story was made out of this. You ask me out of the two who is better? I say Lambert, no pun intended.

So frustrating. Same story which sums up our whole season: inconsistency. We come off a good win then we always fuck it up the week after or the next fortnight. Sunderland at home next week is a must win and I will not take anything for granted as they most likely will have appointed a new manager and will have a new ooze of confidence.

we tried keeping it simple but it dint work. the punting was majorly done in the 2nd half. and towards the mid of the 1st when oscar dint drop deep in the defense and moses lost a couple of balls in the mid and marin never even tried. by the way this is not the first time we have had problems against teams who press but normally mata helps us out.

as for david luiz, he pings the ball ahead with more than 2-3 players in a good positon to pass to and for that matter, takes a 30-40 yard strike too.

I was so frustrated with that ping pong football, especially as they all didn't find any target. Anyways you're right, marin and moses made it difficult for them with pathetic peformances.

I actually kinda like Rafa And still believe he's a world class manager but the lineup he put up today, was the worst one could have imagined. It was a nightmare and, seriously it was awfully terrible. I'm not trying to defend him, but our squad is not good enough for any sorta rotation and that has screwed us yet again.

I'm not a pessimist but I've seriously started to doubt our chances for the top4 finish, 'cause Arsenal today against Reading, were absolutely gorgeous. It was the best sorta football I've seen in a long time. Purely class and well they have really scared a part of me.

Bertnand is totally shit, I've said it before and I'm saying it again . He was totally and utterly useless, we've given him a lot of chances and I think it would be fair to conclude, he's not a chelsea material.

Mikel showed his class yet again, I mean if i'd have to watch mikel play or twilight, I'd totally see that gay vampire movie. TOTALLY -_-

Moses was unbelievably shit yet again, I know it's too early to conclude but he hasn't even had a above average game after AFCON.

Torres had another positive game, he was sharp and if he keeps playing like this, I reckon there'd be a lot bids for him in the future.

This is literally a season to forget.

Are you kidding me???? are you serious??? really?

Funny how you call moses and bertrand shit and torres had a positive game.

This is a fucking joke....

Why concentrate on cups? Doesn't that prick realise if we beat united at the bridge then who have we got? oh yeah Man City. Who we probably won't beat.

Long and short is he DOESNT care about the league and if you ask me, i'd rather go out of every fucking cup to secure top four. but he knows he's fucking us over, he doesnt care either. Arsenal have an easy run. Between us and spurs for 4th Spot. My opinion? We will not get 4th. We have to go to Anfield and OT.

We will drop 6 right there. This isn't going to end well for us is that fat cunt don't pull his finger out. But right now he probably is pulling his finger out, and pointing his middle finger straight at us. 2 years in a row not to finish top 4 in the league....? what.the.fuck.

Who cares whether Chelsea beats Manure or Citeh loggers later ?

How many of those fucking Cups do you see at the Bridge ?

What will it bring for the club to win another FA Cup ? One big pot to look at, that´s all. Hardly any money for winning it, just prestige in UK. Meanwhile, millions will be lost by missing on CL competition.

Isn´t there one dimwit at the Bridge who doesn´t see the consequences ?

Who cares whether Chelsea beats Manure or Citeh loggers later ?

How many of those fucking Cups do you see at the Bridge ?

What will it bring for the club to win another FA Cup ? One big pot to look at, that´s all. Hardly any money for winning it, just prestige in UK. Meanwhile, millions will be lost by missing on CL competition.

Isn´t there one dimwit at the Bridge who doesn´t see the consequences ?

Exactly.Top 4 should be our priority.Losing champions league spot will be humiliating.But rafa is only concentrating on improving his CV by winning those trophies.

Exactly.Top 4 should be our priority.Losing champions league spot will be humiliating.But rafa is only concentrating on improving his CV by winning those trophies.

Since I do not see or am capable to see inside Rafa´s pork head, I do not know his justification to rest the top players yesterday.

One thing I do know. He was told to make sure the Blues are in top four places & I do not see him following the order.

Over the weeks here, I thought he just might manage to coach the team until June & hit the road then. Now, I am worried about his intentions.

Our season looks better and better with every game. I think it would great if Roman would apologise to guns fir this fuckin mess. He sacked RDM who most of Chelsea fans truly love cause we'll never forget what happened in Munich a year ago. He sacked in a fuckin heartbeat and replace him with this fuckin twat that all Chelsea fans hate? This is fuckin ridiculous! It will be a fuckin miracle if we play in UCL next season.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I fucking hate Lampard and that useless mikel right now, If it weren't for chelsea, I wouldn't have wanted Lampard to score another goal........ thanks to their incapability now every Athletic and County of countryside England have the nerve to press our defenders in our own half :rant: