Jase

Man of the Match?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what Rafa? We dont give a flying rats ass about youre motherfu*king resume. Youre hired to do a job and so far have failed miserably, there is no point of being fa cup and europa league winners when we are not in CL next season. So please get it into your freaking head and stop being a knob!

So that's another loss added to the games when Mata does not start. It's unbelievable how dependent the club is on him.

He's the heartbeat of this team. He's the leader of this club now and that has it's positives and it's negatives.

But we all knew we had four games coming up this week and that team we put out today should have been good enough. What we've learnt is that we have some dead wood in the squad (and judging by some of the comments on the match thread, in our support too).

Bertrand wasn't good enough. Azpi had a bad game. JT did well but got little help from Branislav (the odd bad game is becoming a worrying trend) or the midfield who were awful in almost every aspect of the game today. Moses had a shocker, Oscar couldn't do much and Marin confirmed the suspicions some of us have had for a while. At least Torres worked hard today.

Top four is still in our control but it's going to be tough and we need to rest the players on Thursday for the Sunderland game.

I dont understand one thing here ... when we can sack managers for non performances, get in players who ever we want without the consent of the managers, make it so obvious that Champions League has been so damn important, get in a manager who is of no good .... why cant the management tell Rafa what are the f****** priority for next season ... why is the strongest team not being played in the PL games.

Winning the Champions league gave us a shot at the CL again, is the management thinking that winning Europa will help us play in CL again?

Fucking bunch of Jokers!

No one deserves to be named man of the match. The midfield was overrun repeatedly with yet another shit performance from Lampard. Yeah, it's nice when he scores, but more often than not nowadays, he goes missing. This is why I'm kind of glad that he's not getting a new contract. Mikel's positioning from the first whistle to the last was comical also. What the fuck was he thinking?

Also, Terry was caught out all day long trying to make these ridiculous challenges that he seldom won, and him and Bran's defending was criminal on their first goal. Yet again, Bertrand shows that he's clearly not good enough for this club. Same goes for Marin.

Overall, this was just a load of bollocks. We were lucky to have equalized and then they deservedly took the lead again. Sure, it's mind boggling as to why Hazard didn't start, but yet again, an effortless and soulless performance by every one of our players.

He's the heartbeat of this team. He's the leader of this club now and that has it's positives and it's negatives.

But we all knew we had four games coming up this week and that team we put out today should have been good enough. What we've learnt is that we have some dead wood in the squad (and judging by some of the comments on the match thread, in our support too).

Bertrand wasn't good enough. Azpi had a bad game. JT did well but got little help from Branislav (the odd bad game is becoming a worrying trend) or the midfield who were awful in almost every aspect of the game today. Moses had a shocker, Oscar couldn't do much and Marin confirmed the suspicions some of us have had for a while. At least Torres worked hard today.

Top four is still in our control but it's going to be tough and we need to rest the players on Thursday for the Sunderland game.

Moses was absolutely horrible today, marin barely touched the ball. Torres worked hard to lose every possible kind of battles there are in the game, from aerial battles to chasing the ball.

I knew that fucking waiter will play his first 11 in the fa cup and europa cup while play the 2nd string team on the weekends.I wish i could punch that fat piece of shit in the fucking face!!!

I don't think Mata could handle two games in three days which is why he was rested today. I think he's got a better chance of playing Monday-Thursday-Sunday in all honesty, so not playing him today was perhaps understandable.

Benitez didn't teach the team one single thing. The game has no order from us, everyone plays like he can, no organization, nothing. I just can't wait to see him go ffs.

I don't think Mata could handle two games in three days which is why he was rested today. I think he's got a better chance of playing Monday-Thursday-Sunday in all honesty, so not playing him today was perhaps understandable.

Its either mata or hazard, resting both is suicide im afraid