Man of the Match?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty of people. In fact people have been saying Mikel and Lampard have been good enough for us for the last few months. Southampton just exploited the issue we've had all season and they deserved the three points.

Lampard and Mikel were not the issue today. Our two full backs are and were a joke, Marin and Moses are playing as Chelsea players because there was no manager in charge last summer. Oscar is not ready to play the role the the midfield maestro...So no, I really dont see this joke of line up winning more than a couple of games in PL.

This squad lacks depth, and I dont think we won any matches when RDM or Benitez thought this squad was good enough to rotate so many players.

The squad is thin, we all know it.

Why play your second best ?

To save the players for some shitty cup ? How many of those fucking cups Chelsea do have ?

I hope, they get fucking creamed on Monday.

If I were Roman, I´d fire fucking Rafa today, now. He was clearly told to fucking play.. concentrate on PL ffs.

Same problems we've had all season. Couldn't control the game in the double pivot and Southampton outfought us.

Moses had a bad game, Marin simply isn't good enough and Oscar didn't have a chance with the players surrounding him.

But ultimately this comes down to Lampard and Mikel simply not being good enough when there's pressure put on them. Mikel was a disgrace to the shirt and Lamps simply isn't suited for that position.

Benitez has his own goals. Cannot blame him for doing what's best for himself. On the other hand, the management should have sacked this piece of shit long time ago - better yet, he should have never been hired.