Jase

Man of the Match  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am feeling really sorry for the club, which will be managed by Rafa next season .

I couldn't care less once he leaves. I can just hope he will take Torres with him.

No one is pleased with tonight´s performance, the team in recent games.

Just stop for a minute & think about the team´s bench. Who is there to play so Rafa can rest, rotate his players ?

Hardly anyone & that´s the main problem of this team.

Consequently, these are the results, as seen tonight.

As I said recently. For Chelsea to have any chance against Manure on Sunday, Rafa had no choice but to leave Moses, Ramires behind, rest Mata as long as possible. Think before you post your hate here.

I don't have a problem with them being cunts (tends to be a bonus in businessmen), I have a problem if they're incompetent and I've put my reasons for not coming to that conclusion down many a time.

Football clubs are like ships - they take a long time to alter course and the course we were on for the first five years of Roman's ownership is what has landed us in this position.

And this ship had a lot of dead wood and no skippers today. JT could've left that armband in his box of armbands at home because he didn't deserve it tonight.

You can't just blame JT because the attack was beyond crap... He organised the defence (the best he could with luiz running of) and defended well which is his primary job. He should have tried harder to motivate the team but there isn't a captain on the earth that could have motivated that team. Its clear that they either don't give a shit about the europa or don't want to play for rafa.

Don't blame your loss on the pitch. Steaua's players played on the same field and they encountered the same holes and areas without grass and even had 55% ball possession.

Anyway, in my opinion you're still the favorites to qualify..

Spurs 2-0 up against Inter and we cant even score against a Romanian team that nobody has ever heard of

Just because YOU are 15 years old and haven't heard of them, doesn't mean that NOBODY did. Before your CL last year, Steaua had a better resume than yours. Don't be disrespectful and talk with your head up your ass please.

if this match shows us anything its that we are in dire need of a player like moutinho/modric/cabaye/benat because we can not dictate the tempo of a game with mikel and lamps.. as well the passing from mid to attack is soo utterly sloppy I can not believe this is the same team that started out the PL undeafeated in 8 matches...

For me our mistake was letting meireles go as everyone claimed he was sloppy in his passing but his technique and distribution forward were far more underrated than anything... now we have to rely on what we have to hope we can secure top 4 and play in CL next season.. 10 games left in the PL and lots of work to do

Just stop for a minute & think about the team´s bench. Who is there to play so Rafa can rest, rotate his players ?

As I said recently. For Chelsea to have any chance against Manure on Sunday, Rafa had no choice but to leave Moses, Ramires behind, rest Mata as long as possible. Think before you post your hate here.

Even our youth team would've done so much better, but I expect TFO to say something like that at the press conference. Hardly an excuse.

A pitch that looked like it just had been dug over by some of the 55,000 retarded Romanian farmers whose only aim was it to distract our players by whistling and gleaming with cheap laserpointers, a ref as clueless as most of his kind, anti-footballers like Benayoun and Torres on the field, a fat Spanish waiter being responsible for our tactics, the thineest squad and the most games of all teams in the european top leagues. What do you expect?

So much class from you. A real Sir. BRAVO!!

We should have left them all at home and played our youngsters. Why was ake not playing. He would have given more in midfield than pretty much everyone combined in there. We should sack rafa immediately, and tell torres he is gonna play with malouda in the reserves. Recall Lukaku, and then actually have a decent striker for every game, as torres is beyond useless and if rafa starts him over BA then the world is doomed through stupidity.

I couldn't care less once he leaves. I can just hope he will take Torres with him.

I would like to see him doing a Malouda next season. Bad business but good revenge ( at least for me)

Don't blame your loss on the pitch. Steaua's players played on the same field and they encountered the same holes and areas without grass and even had 55% ball possession.

Anyway, in my opinion you're still the favorites to qualify..

Let's be honest here, Steaua is more used to this kind of conditions than Chelsea. I'm not saying it didn't gave Steaua problems as well...

I counted one ball played through the back the whole game...

The rest were Cech punts!

Mang, we don't have Drogba anymore, why is this team punting long ball for finesse players to try to win?

Its clear that they either don't give a shit about the europa or don't want to play for rafa.

They had the opportunity to go out against Prague but put enough effort in the end to stay in it. It seems pretty clear to me they've decided not to play for TFSW, no rallying calls to arms, no statement from them in support of the manager from any of them. Doesn't defend them not putting it in for us, but as we sometimes forget they react more like us at times then we'd sometimes like to believe.

A pitch that looked like it just had been dug over by some of the 55,000 retarded Romanian farmers whose only aim was it to distract our players by whistling and gleaming with cheap laserpointers, a ref as clueless as most of his kind, anti-footballers like Benayoun and Torres on the field, a fat Spanish waiter being responsible for our tactics, the thineest squad and the most games of all teams in the european top leagues. What do you expect?

I can understand u are upset after a defeat of your favourite club , but talking like that about romanians aint cool.Calling romanians retarded its so cheap as romanians lasers.