Steaua Bucharest 1-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Who here could've imagined this season turning out this way?

We won't win ONE of the SEVEN trophies we were in contention for this season and are in serious jeopardy of missing top 4. We won the fucking CL last season and had a golden opportunity to have a special season and this is the product put out on the pitch. Roman should sack every single member of the board and every scout.

We need The Special One to get this group motivated and playing to their potential. They don't respond to Rafa an ounce.

Torres....FUCK OFF!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Steaua's point of view, Torres was the MOTM, so my vote goes to him.

The bad part about Steaua's win is that we'll see a lot of Gigi Becali (Steaua's "excentric" owner) monkeying around on television.

Good luck against MUFC on Sunday!

Awful.

Passion, something Chelsea FC has lost, if you don't want to play for the shirt then go somewhere else. Absolutely disgusted with the club right now, the board, the players, the interim one, all of them are a disgrace to the club.

seems only the fans have passion

Terry was OK which sadly makes him better than everyone else. Torres keeps plunging to new depths of uselessness. Lampard's passing was atrocious. Hazard just kept running at people. Luiz was all over the place. Oscar was awful and has to learn to hold on to the ball much much better. Mata came on and was even less effective than Benayoun who was crap to begin with. The whole team was bad. It doesn't bother me to go out of this tournament, but if we're going to play with this sort of effort, let's rest everyone so they can be fresh for the league games.

The thing is, and I know this is an unpopular opinion around here, but PVA simply has a higher ceiling than Bertrand.

He should stay where he will get consistent playing time, but I cant be the only one who sees this even before the display today.