Middlesbrough v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks sis' !

P.S. Thanks good Lord that there's Ake playing. Like this there's something to watch tonight.... And I thought he was a center-back.

No problem Peace :blush:

Pleasantly surprised with the line up. Suspect the message has got through to the interim.

But i'm excited to see Ake play - Very excited.

Great to see Ake get a start.

Pat Nevin chats so much shit "I would have liked to see Ake play with Lampard instead of Ramires who likes to fly forward" hahahahahaha

Yeah because Lampard will hold his position and won't be camped inside the oppositions penalty box. :rolleyes:

don't now whom this benayoun guy is... LoL, I thought that secret agent Rafa was a joke but now he plays Benayoun he always refused to play for liverpool on whatever good run he was plus he is on Twitter, this MUST be true...

anyways good he rests the guys surprised about Ake... thought he was always well composed at CB... but we eill see...

Other than the benayoun starting on the left thing, i am pleasently surprised about the team as i was expecting the full first team to turn up. Finally resting players. This team isn't extremely quality but along with everyone else i can't wait to see ake play, and he will definitely give it his all being his debut start. I think we should have enough and oscar will step up and show us why he is a starter for brazil..

Come on boys...:)