Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still a shitty Performance against the probably weakest squad in the Bundesliga. The Dortmund fans are running wild on Facebook haha

Still deserved the win, and the refs took it away.

https://vine.co/v/OJLeZrrPmvj

Offside? Where?

Are you stupid? ALL Dortmund fans (and there are plenty of them here) say the ref was shit but still a deserved draw for Paderborn. The second half was horrendous! I watched it. It was just a matter of time.

Clubs and their foreign fans on the other side of the world lol...

Are you stupid? ALL Dortmund fans (and there are plenty of them here) say the ref was shit but still a deserved draw for Paderborn. The second half was horrendous! I watched it. It was just a matter of time.

Relax, man. Quit generalizing, you can't say things like that unless you know ALL Dortmund fans, which I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you don't. Yes, it was a poor second half, but a clear goal was ruled offside.

Cause I don't live in German I can't be a Dortmund fan? C'mon, man.

I live in Germany and I am not a Dortmund fan, but they were clearly robbed by that annoying Paderborn team who have nothign to do in the bundesliga and played like shit today. Dortmund were average but still better than scp and deserved a win. But refs are a major factor in the modern game. Taht goal was not even close to being offside. perfectly legit.

Anyway. Back to reus. Shame he got injured again. Usually BVB players get injured because they are rushed back by their shitty doctors, but that tackle would have damaged anyone's ankle. But for 25m reus is worth it even if we only get 30 games per season out of him.

Klopp also basically came out and said he will move to England if someone contact him too. Look like Dortmund is coming back to the dark days, if Klopp and Reus leave then the team continue to struggle the likes of Gundogan, Kuba and Mkhitaryan will want to go as well.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You