Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can u forget the great kakuta!!!

my bad, I mixed it up, as I remember he is called as the next Eto'o, next Drogba, next Ibrahimovic :carlo: and along with Balotelli, both will be super stars in football :ph34r:

ah here it is https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=yvtdBjRZHZE

Ribery on the possibility of Reus joining Bayern (and replacing him in the team): "Das ist ein guter Spieler. Aber ich bin noch eine Weile da, auch wenn ich 32 werde". "Ich bin immer noch ein wichtiger Spieler. Mit mir muss man immer noch rechnen."

Here is the interview he did today for Kicker - http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/615880/artikel_ribery_reus-ich-bin-noch-eine-weile-da.html

"He (Reus) is a good player. But I will be around at Bayern for a while, even if I'm turning 32 in a bit. I'm still an important player and you've always got to watch out for me."

ChelsTransferGossip@ChelsTransfer 6 hours ago

Jose Mourinho wants to close an agreement for Reus now, but would allow him to stay at #BVB until the end of season (@Record_Portugal) #CFC

These rumors seem to be picking up steam, if it's ture I'll cry .

Also, that account blocked me on twitter lol. For no reason? [emoji26]

In my opinion, he has to come

1 - Barcelona can't sign anyone, and wouldn't be able to guarantee him first team football

2 - Real Madrid won't sign him as they don't need him

3 - He won't go to Bayern, his agent has already denied him going there.

We're the only side left for him, bar maybe PSG, but he'd much rather come here i'd hope.

Get it done Jose!

psg want di maria in the summer that would rule out psg

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You