Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

Doesn't matter though, knowing PSG and their idiots owner I wouldn't bet against them going 50-60m for Reus. They were willing to do that fo Di Maria(he and them admitted this) but had to stop because of FFP and we robbed them 50m for Luiz.

Our only chance is if Reus wants to be here otherwise Dortmund imo will definitely take the money offer instead of Schurrle-Reus straight swap(doubt they will pay more than 20-25m for Schurrle and we can ger Reus for 20-25m too so basically it is one)

assuming this is a january transfer, wouldnt psg be prevented from signing him (the uefa sanctions) and city face similar problems

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would he really be guaranteed first team football here?

Both Willian and Oscar seem to have discovered their form

Reus wouldn't even be competing with Oscar considering they operate in different positions. The former will compete against Willian and Schurrle for the starting berth on the RW and speaking of Willian, since when he's finding form? Still inconsistent/average at the moment. Neither spectacular nor poor right now.

Would he really be guaranteed first team football here?

Both Willian and Oscar seem to have discovered their form

Is this a serious post? One of the top 7 players in the world wouldn't be a guaranteed starter? You must really overrate Willian and oscar or massively underrate Reus. or both.

Reus strikes me as the kind of ambitious player who wouldn't move from the club he supports just for money. For that reason I'd rule out PSG. I think he moves to a club who plays in a top league for a side that's ready made and stable which has conditions to win everything straight away. Can't see him joining a "project" or a side in transition.

When you look at the teams that would normally be in for a player like him there are a LOT of things that go in our favor.

-Bayern have world class players in his position and he would'nt fuck over Dortmund like Götze did

-Real Madrid have absolutely no space for him

-Barca has the transfer ban and even without it they have Suarez, Messi, and Neymar

-PSG are in FFP trouble and play in a shit league

-Man United surely wouldn't buy another super expensive attacking player and will strengthen their defense

That leaves me with 3 feasible destinations: Chelsea, Man City, and Arsenal.

Only reason I even put Arsenal in there is because he'd have a lot of German mates. At the same time, though, they have Sanchez and Walcott already in wide positions so you may be able to rule them out.

Ourselves and City can offer similar incentives in terms of squads. He'd slot in seamlessly and make great sides even better. We have a much better manager, a ready made and stable defense, and the glamor of London on our side, though.

It really would be the perfect transfer. When a player as good as Reus can be had for relative peanuts you have to act. It would be a Lewandowski-to-Bayern esque deal. Our attack would seriously be unstoppable.

Just imagine Hazard and Reus on the wings with Costa in front of them and Oscar and Cesc behind them. Good lord!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You