Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

I'm worried about this transfer. We wanted Hazard - we got him. We wanted Fabregas - we got him. We wanted Costa - we got him. If we get Reus too.... It'll all be going too well, I don't trust it.

Maybe my English nature makes me wary - when something looks too good to be true, it almost always is.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you really name 14 players better than him? I think he's a top 10 player, seriously I do.

cr7, messi, lahm, bastian, vidal, pogba, di maria, thiago silva, neuer, gundogan, thiago alcantara, aguero, silva, zlatan, neymar, robben, suarez, alaba

I didn't want people to be like "Hahaha top 15?" Then reel off a handful of defenders and DM's lol.

We just pity those people izzy ;). Best 10 players in the world (IMO) goes: Ronaldo, Messi, Bale, King Zlatan, Suarez, Bastian, Neymar, Hazard, Reus, James Rodriguez.

So to me he's in the top 10. I love DMs and CBs as much as the next man, but unfortunately there just aren't that many good ones around ATM. Best is probably Ramos/Silva and they're around the top 20 mark.

cr7, messi, lahm, bastian, vidal, pogba, di maria, thiago silva, neuer, gundogan, thiago alcantara, aguero, silva, zlatan, neymar, robben, suarez, alaba

Gundogan?! I love the man but he's been injured for AGES and is never better than Reus. He's Dortmund's best player without a doubt. I also love Vidal and Pogba (being a follower of Juve) but they're not better than Reus.

Personally would have Reus in my team over Robben and Di Maria (but that might be just me). Aguero and Silva good shouts.

6 Bayern players. Just Ha.

And finallly, suggesting Thiago Alcantara better than Reus is one of the most hilarious things I have ever heard in my entire life. Next you'll be telling me that Zamora is better than Costa. xD.

Di Maria? Alcantara? Neymar? Silva? Pogba? Vidal?............ Is Seriously? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif

We just pity those people izzy ;). Best 10 players in the world (IMO) goes: Ronaldo, Messi, Bale, King Zlatan, Suarez, Bastian, Neymar, Hazard, Reus, James Rodriguez.

So to me he's in the top 10. I love DMs and CBs as much as the next man, but unfortunately there just aren't that many good ones around ATM. Best is probably Ramos/Silva and they're around the top 20 mark.

Told you lol. Alaba? Seriously? Haha. But yea, he's top 10 imo.

Idk how u compare reus the lw w/ neuer the gk / thiago silva the cb / gundogan the cm / aguero the st etc etc?

The atk players I can understand. But the def?

Really hope Ribery start banging 10 goals in by Jan so Bayern do not appear to be even interested then we arrange a pre-contract deal with Reus and Dortmund for next summer.

They will be interested anyway becuase Ribery and Robben are getting older and Reus would be the perfect replacement. Young - German - Top class

Lets compare Reus with other top class wingers in the world then: CR7, Robben, Ribery, Hazard, Di Maria, James, Bale, Muller(not really a winger but can play/will play there often), Alexis Sanchez, Neymar.

That is all I can think of who can genuinely challenge Reus, obviously a couple like Robben, CR7 are way better but the rest are all debatable. Personally I think he is on par with Hazard and because of his consistency better than all of them except Ribery and Bale. Ribery only because he is proven world class for at least 7-8 years now but I think he is on decline. Maybe Neymar can challenge him now.

Point is he IS TOP 10 WINGERS IN THE WORLD, LIKE IT OR NOT. However if we compared them statistically over last 6-7 years I wouldn't be surprised if he is like top 4, behind CR7, Bale and maybe Robben/Ribery.

gundogan?????? When was the last time he took field!!! In what world is gundogan or alcantara better than iniesta???

gundogan?????? When was the last time he took field!!! In what world is gundogan or alcantara better than iniesta???

True on gundogan. I guess I was thinking about 2012 gundogan...

However, when in comes to iniesta, dont think he is top 10 anymore. He and xavi both declined quite a bit and to be fair, if you include iniesta, than you should include ribery to the mix as well.

Thiago was germany's best player before his injury.... Even though it was for a short amount of time, due to injury

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You