Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

If he's indeed available next summer then it's a no brainer. He's a world class player who brings genuine value and quality to any team and offers both tactical flexibility and most importantly end product(I'm looking at you Willian,Oscar and Schurrle). He will instantly be an upgrade on whoever he replaces on the right wing even though he likes to operate from the left wing mostly and a front four of him, Hazard,Fabregas and Costa represents everything you had want in an attacking sense. Provided we get another central midfielder that is so we can push fabregas upfront behind the striker.

cesc wont start as the cam under jose....

Nor will hazard.

Chelsea can move to 4-3-3 and buy another cm in the likes of the juve 2...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are incredibly ignorant and condescending. To think people's whose opinion differs from yours regarding one of the best players in the world and history is attributed to their young age is very pretentious. Stop it. Not everyone here is young, many people here saw all those players you listed, if you think Cristiano isn't one of the best ever, then you're just stupid. 3 Balon d'Ors, after this year, and breaking goal scoring records left and right is indisputable. There is such thing as a stupid opinion, and you have proven that, yet again.

Back to Reus.

Irrefutable facts, 2x CL winner, 2x balon d'or winner, holds record for most goals in cl campaign, on pace to break Madrid's goalscoring record, la liga hattrick record. Hard to argue.

logic is his strongpoint.

^there's your logic. Numbers.

^there's your logic. Numbers.

Lol, he misses pk in the first final and is mia in the final last season.

He won the award 1x., because he cried about it publicly.

Scored about 10 goals against shit team in the group stages....

Off the top of my head...

Burnley (started, goal)

Bolton (started)

Swansea (played 45 minutes)

Schalke (didn't play)

Man City (played for 28 minutes, scored)

Everton (didn't play)

Leicester (played 63 minutes)

Aston Villa (played 23 minutes)

Arsenal (started)

Sporting (started)

he featured in 7/9 games, started 4 of them. that means he played 431 minutes out of a possible 810. Not bad, especially playing fairly limited minutes.

Burnley (started, goal) Had Good game

Bolton (started) struggled

Swansea (played 45 minutes) cause he struggled the first 45

Schalke (didn't play)

Man City (played for 28 minutes, scored) scored but didn't track back for their goal

Everton (didn't play)

Leicester (played 63 minutes) invincible

Aston Villa (played 23 minutes) don't remember

Arsenal (started) struggled

Sporting (started) struggled

He's a super sub. but needs to gain his WC form if he wants to be a regular here

Lol, he misses pk in the first final and is mia in the final last season.

He won the award 1x., because he cried about it publicly.

Scored about 10 goals against shit team in the group stages....

http://www.espnfc.com/spanish-primera-división/story/2083783/jose-mourinho-pays-tribute-to-incredible-player-cristiano-ronaldo

Mou's opinion> your opinion.

http://www.espnfc.com/spanish-primera-división/story/2083783/jose-mourinho-pays-tribute-to-incredible-player-cristiano-ronaldo

Mou's opinion> yours

38e91e154ca1b94e8cc07578b9aa13e9.jpg

"Not one of the best." Yea.

Burnley (started, goal) Had Good game

Bolton (started) struggled

Swansea (played 45 minutes) cause he struggled the first 45

Schalke (didn't play)

Man City (played for 28 minutes, scored) scored but didn't track back for their goal

Everton (didn't play)

Leicester (played 63 minutes) invincible

Aston Villa (played 23 minutes) don't remember

Arsenal (started) struggled

Sporting (started) struggled

He's a super sub. but needs to gain his WC form if he wants to be a regular here

I don't believe you can really blame Schurrle for Man City's goal, Ivanovic was no where in site. If it was Ramires or Dave who missed the run then sure, but w/e. I wouldn't say he struggled against Bolton either

I don't believe you can really blame Schurrle for Man City's goal, Ivanovic was no where in site. If it was Ramires or Dave who missed the run then sure, but w/e. I wouldn't say he struggled against Bolton either

ok, i don't really like blaming attackers for conceding goals so I agree with you on that. with our current line up, I like seeing Shurrler in because he is the only other goal scoring threat we have next to Costa. It's just that his decision making has been poor so far this year and he needs to improve on that

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You