Are we going to finish in the top 4? - Achieved!

Styles

Will we finish in the top 4?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Will we finish in the top 4?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lukaku would fight for the team and will just go for it. I would rather put my faith in him than making a silly purchase like mario gomez. If it was someone like cavani, lewy etc then ok, but if we dismiss lukaku for someone like gomez then we are seriously crazy.

Why not try and give him a chance. We are 4th this season and spent most of it with one of the worst strikers in the EPL. Why not take a chance on Romelu.

Because this is Chelsea and players dont get chances and instead go elsewhere and become amazing players and we're stuck thinking WHY

If you looked, you'd see people talking about a number of issues and Ryan is one of them. Which one issue would you like everyone to focus on?

yet you bash bertrand...why do you think both PVA and L.S look so good.. they have match sharpness from playing every week ashley cole may be small but he casts a very large shadow

yet you bash bertrand...why do you think both PVA and L.S look so good.. they have match sharpness from playing every week ashley cole may be small but he casts a very large shadow

Maybe the problem is that Bertrand simply isn't good enough to play week in week out for a club in UCL contention?

I think Bertrand would thrive at a decent Championship level club where he doesn't feel pressurized..

We have 10 matches remaining. We still have to play Spurs at home, MU away, and Liverpool away. Worst case = 0 points, can't see us getting any more than 4 points from those matches (that's being optimistic). We need to get all 3 points from the other 7 matches, and hope for multiple slip ups from Arsenal. I'm not confident about finishing in the top 4.

• 3 weeks later...

Judging by the fixture, and the current football, no is the simples answer. We have the hardest fixture, and right now even Arsenal is playing a better football. If we were playing with our full strength the last 8 games of the season, I would say we would get a top 4 finish, but it seem the current manager believes the squad is good enough to get a rotation.

But, we are not winning UCL next season anyway...

I consider 4th a big fail. Finishing behind one of those North London jokes is unacceptable, so let's concentrate on regaining our 3rd place, rather than losing 4th.

that be ok if we werent only 2 points above 5th and mega crap.way we are at the moment be a achievement

Can't see it now, we've blown it horribly. Arsenal have easy games, we have tough games, Tottenham are probably more motivated and hungry to get 4th and their run in is ok so after today's game, i think we'll be 5th. Today's result is a disaster, a complete disaster.

as i said before, i ll say it again. NNNNNNOOOOOO....

our last eight fixtures

sunderland(h)

tottenham (h)

fulham (a)

liverpool(a)

swansea (h)

manu(a)

villa(a)

everton(h)

the season is done and dusted. now the only thing i hope is RAFA actually gets the sack so that we fuck his CV.

Can't see it now, we've blown it horribly. Arsenal have easy games, we have tough games, Tottenham are probably more motivated and hungry to get 4th and their run in is ok so after today's game, i think we'll be 5th. Today's result is a disaster, a complete disaster.

Amazing to see our fans throw this club under the bus so easily. We still have our fate in our hands and I'd back us to make top four.

If we do or we don't, the level of pessimistic bollocks that's being thrown around this forum is a fucking joke. People saying they're not going to watch games, implying Rafa's trying to tank the team...it's absurd.

as i said before, i ll say it again. NNNNNNOOOOOO....

our last eight fixtures

sunderland(h)

tottenham (h)

fulham (a)

liverpool(a)

swansea (h)

manu(a)

villa(a)

everton(h)

the season is done and dusted. now the only thing i hope is RAFA actually gets the sack so that we fuck his CV.

Didn't Inter do that?

If we do or we don't, the level of pessimistic bollocks that's being thrown around this forum is a fucking joke. People saying they're not going to watch games, implying Rafa's trying to tank the team...it's absurd.

That happens when you realize you waste time watching a club where 70% players and staff do not care about it as much as you do. I could have done something useful instead of torturing myself for two hours. Its reality, not pessimistic bollocks.

I'd prefer a proud and fighting team in a relegation battle rather than what I'm watching nowadays.