Are we going to finish in the top 4? - Achieved!

Styles

Will we finish in the top 4?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Will we finish in the top 4?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got such a horrible run of games, it's gonna be so hard. I personally can't see us winning tomorrow at all so it's gonna go down to the wire. I don't see an easy game in our run in. Not 1.

we have a point's lead against tottenham... and that is the game in hand against arsenal that all of us keep talking about.

considering we win that game - chelsea 65, arsenal 63, totenham 61.

so to get 4th spot we will need 8 points from swansea (h), villa (a), united (A) (given that they ll surely wrap up the league by then) , and everton (h)... which is very gettable.

if we draw against tottenham - chelsea 63, arsenal 63, tot 62.

the fixtures that the other 2 have would make it very difficult for us. every other game would become a must win.

if we lose to tottenham - HELLO EUROPA.

in short tot is a must win.. as is swansea, get a draw/win against a united team who have nothin to win/lose, win against villa (away, would be difficult) and a draw against everton.

It's all in our control still but it's going to be tough.

Personally, I think people need to get some perspective. Yes it would be fantastic to finish top four and win the CL but regardless of what happens we're still going to have a team capable of pushing for the title next year.

It's all in our control still but it's going to be tough.

Personally, I think people need to get some perspective. Yes it would be fantastic to finish top four and win the CL but regardless of what happens we're still going to have a team capable of pushing for the title next year.

It's the money that's involved which is the biggest problem. You get to the quarters or semis of the champions league and its an extra £40 million or something than if you don't. We need that money for FFP.