Are we going to finish in the top 4? - Achieved!

Styles

Will we finish in the top 4?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Will we finish in the top 4?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a culmination of a lot of things not just Rafa. Look before the season started, we went into it with two strikers, two effing strikers for a club that was challenging for the CWC, Super Cup, CL, PL, FA Cup, CS and Capital One Cup. Just complete idiocy, and that was before Rafa.

This top four carry on is going to be awfully tough now, Spurs are on the crest of a wave and we look toothless.

Well said.

Now, I just read Emenalo is angry with Rafa over public squad criticism.

Here is the man responsible for player recruitment & he does not like to hear Rafa´s complaints about the depth & balance of the squad.

As I said, there is something seriously wrong with the whole fucking crew at Stamford Bridge.

Well said.

Now, I just read Emenalo is angry with Rafa over public squad criticism.

Here is the man responsible for player recruitment & he does not like to hear Rafa´s complaints about the depth & balance of the squad.

As I said, there is something seriously wrong with the whole fucking crew at Stamford Bridge.

Yep the whole package is cancerous, not just one man. Things have got to change, and by that I mean most of it.

I wouldn't mind not making the Champions League. A clear out of all the players who only came here to play in Europe.

I want more English boys to be honest. Too many foreign players isn't working, they couldn't give a fuck about the League. I feel we are a team of individuals with absolutely no cohesion between the players. They just don't look as close as the other squads built originally by Ranieri, Jose and Roman. If you look around Europe you will find most of the top teams have a higher percentage of home grown talent peppered with some foreign players, but the base of the squad has stayed strongly within the home grown players.

I feel we need this, as Europe should be built on the back of success in the domestic league, not the other way around.

Yeah but we already have that team... It would make me and probably any Chelsea fan excited to see that. So I can't see why that couldn't be done if we get champions league. I would assume whoever we decide to bring in will bring back KDB and Lukaku.

We have the squad for the future we just need to utilise it.

Exactly, but do we have the impetus to utilise it?

Champions League football has to be the target this year. There were people saying that we should go for the Europa League because the coefficient mattered!! That type of thinking led to us playing Mata on the Thursday before the Man City game.

But if we do miss out on the CL, I don't think it would be the end of the world. I actually have faith in the squad that we have to mount a challenge next year. Some people might want to call me naive for thinking that, but I do. I think we could follow the example set by Bayern in 2007 who completely re-thought what they were doing as a club.

Two Champions League Finals in the last three years is pretty good.

If we make the Champions League then maybe we do change what we've been doing. That would be great. Or maybe the club sees it as validation of what they spent the last decade doing and does it again.

Did finishing sixth in the league last year change anything? Are we a better club because of that, or did we all go to the Megastore and get our photo taken with the CL Trophy and ignore the sixth-placed finish?

We sing Champions of Europe, We Know What We Are.

How about Sixth Best Team in England? Because that's what we are as well. Twenty Five Points behind the Manchester clubs THAT'S WHAT WE ARE.

I wouldn't mind not making the Champions League. A clear out of all the players who only came here to play in Europe.

I want more English boys to be honest. Too many foreign players isn't working, they couldn't give a fuck about the League. I feel we are a team of individuals with absolutely no cohesion between the players. They just don't look as close as the other squads built originally by Ranieri, Jose and Roman. If you look around Europe you will find most of the top teams have a higher percentage of home grown talent peppered with some foreign players, but the base of the squad has stayed strongly within the home grown players.

I feel we need this, as Europe should be built on the back of success in the domestic league, not the other way around.

& what exactly would more English players bring into the team ?

How many top English players are at Manure, Citeh, Spurs or Liverpool ?

Exactly, but do we have the impetus to utilise it?

Champions League football has to be the target this year. There were people saying that we should go for the Europa League because the coefficient mattered!! That type of thinking led to us playing Mata on the Thursday before the Man City game.

But if we do miss out on the CL, I don't think it would be the end of the world. I actually have faith in the squad that we have to mount a challenge next year. Some people might want to call me naive for thinking that, but I do. I think we could follow the example set by Bayern in 2007 who completely re-thought what they were doing as a club.

Two Champions League Finals in the last three years is pretty good.

If we make the Champions League then maybe we do change what we've been doing. That would be great. Or maybe the club sees it as validation of what they spent the last decade doing and does it again.

Did finishing sixth in the league last year change anything? Are we a better club because of that, or did we all go to the Megastore and get our photo taken with the CL Trophy and ignore the sixth-placed finish?

We sing Champions of Europe, We Know What We Are.

How about Sixth Best Team in England? Because that's what we are as well. Twenty Five Points behind the Manchester clubs THAT'S WHAT WE ARE.

Yeah, but the team we play is down to rafa being an idiot rather than what we prioritise. You would struggle to find a Chelsea fan who wouldn't have rested mata and JT to ensure they were fresh and ready to play against city.

I think we can mount a challenge with the team we currently have without champions league football. KDB and Lukaku coming back will boost our team as our need for a high tempo midfielder is the priority. I don't think champions league football will dramatically change that. But we can still rebuild whilst having champions league football.

Yeah, but the team we play is down to rafa being an idiot rather than what we prioritise. You would struggle to find a Chelsea fan who wouldn't have rested mata and JT to ensure they were fresh and ready to play against city.

I think we can mount a challenge with the team we currently have without champions league football. KDB and Lukaku coming back will boost our team as our need for a high tempo midfielder is the priority. I don't think champions league football will dramatically change that. But we can still rebuild whilst having champions league football.

Sure we can...but will we?

& what exactly would more English players bring into the team ?

How many top English players are at Manure, Citeh, Spurs or Liverpool ?

Do you think Fernando Torres use to sit in his bed at night dreaming of winning the Premier league? I highly doubt it. You ask any of our foreign players who they supported and not only will none of them say Chelsea, none of them would have supported an English team. Fact is, these blokes don't share our passion for the club or the completion, they are here for the money.

Are you telling me Atletico Madrid have a better side then ours? Or Corinthians? Or Swansea?. Hell no! They all beat us because they have more passion for the shirt and more desire to win then our overpaid wankers. That's all it is, passion.. We have none at the moment.

Whether it be English players or just players who have adapted to the prem, something massive needs to be done. I'm sick to death of our "top players" going missing in every single important game this season.

Do you think Fernando Torres use to sit in his bed at night dreaming of winning the Premier league? I highly doubt it. You ask any of our foreign players who they supported and not only will none of them say Chelsea, none of them would have supported an English team. Fact is, these blokes don't share our passion for the club or the completion, they are here for the money.

Are you telling me Atletico Madrid have a better side then ours? Or Corinthians? Or Swansea?. Hell no! They all beat us because they have more passion for the shirt and more desire to win then our overpaid wankers. That's all it is, passion.. We have none at the moment.

Whether it be English players or just players who have adapted to the prem, something massive needs to be done. I'm sick to death of our "top players" going missing in every single important game this season.

How do you know what Ferda is dreaming about ?

How do you explain Chelsea winning CL last year, then ? Were there not foreign players on that team ?

Football games are viewed by the world wide, played by many nationalities in foreign countries.

No one can say or should that the players are there just for the money. Good players are playing outside of their countries, to achieve something, win trophies, stardom...

Have you ever seen the stats on how many fucking games Chelsea depleted squad already played this season. There is your answer. One tired squad.

in the past few years we were sometimes outplayed BUT never outfought ... NOW every team we play show more passion and fight ... that is a major reason

we are losing to inferior sides ..lack of passion and pride

How do you know what Ferda is dreaming about ? I can tell you now, it's not about scoring goals..

How do you explain Chelsea winning CL last year, then ? Were there not foreign players on that team ? Different players, Manager and attitude...

Football games are viewed by the world wide, played by many nationalities in foreign countries. So what does that mean exactly?

No one can say or should that the players are there just for the money. Really? So i guess Hulk went to Russia for the warm weather then?

Good players are playing outside of their countries, to achieve something, win trophies, stardom... Not all of them, definitely not all of ours..

Have you ever seen the stats on how many fucking games Chelsea depleted squad already played this season. There is your answer. One tired squad. Your an idiot, our slump started not even half way through the season. If our Million dollar stars can't handle that, get the fuck out and go play somewhere else. Simple...