Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU FUCKING IDIOT!

SO PISSED OFF ITS UNBELIEVABLE..

We are going with Lamps and rambo which is not a good paring in there tbh, should have been luiz and lamps atm. But torres over BA is just a huge joke... I seriously hope we can somehow pull this out the bag and torres shows up but i can't see it happenning...

Prediction:

We go a goal behind at some stage and rafa leaves Ba on the bench til the 80th min.

Not really, most likely 85th minute.

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are too focused at Torres (for obvious reasons), BUT no one noticed we have Oscar in the wing and Rambo and Lampard in the pivot....

True but Oscar isn't incredibly shit at RW, and the paring isn't also incredibly shit. Awful lineup... Oscar on the wing was likely due to squad problems and i really think it should be luiz and lampy or even luiz and rambo i suppose, but that is the glaring factor... I am hoping that given how pissed off we all are that he will prove us all wrong and bang the goals in. But leaving Demba ba on the bench vs arsenal is dreadful. Even my Mum knows torres is shit ffs.

You guys are too focused at Torres (for obvious reasons), BUT no one noticed we have Oscar in the wing and Rambo and Lampard in the pivot....

Because, unlike Torres, Oscar, Ramires and Lamps have to start, unless you wanna play Ake in the double pivot and Marin on the wing.