Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends on what the change is. Playing in a 4-2-3-1 and change it to a 3-5-2 is far from ideal, but playing Ba and Torres in a 4-2-2-2 is not that difficult.

Even that slight change takes lots of work in training and with us playing every 3 days, that's just not an option.

I get your point, but I believe a player should be ready to play no matter what. Seriously, just wait for me to have to explain everything about Oscar again...

I agree about Oscar on the wing but starting Marin will just be too much pressure on him. He almost got sent off in his first league start and that was against QPR.

Even that slight change takes lots of work in training and with us playing every 3 days, that's just not an option.

I dont think so, but that is arguable.

I honestly think a long talk with Hazard, Mata and Ba would do. They are very intelligent players, I woudl trust them and risk it.

I agree about Oscar on the wing but starting Marin will just be too much pressure on him. He almost got sent off in his first league start and that was against QPR.

Yeah!

Too be honest I'm much more concerned about the Lampard-Ramires partnership. With past performances I fear they will be ripped apart.

I agree on that... Well luckily, Arteta will not play, but they still got Diaby, Wilshere and the younger Coquelin as midfielders...

Even if we had the best Torres ever, we will probably lose the midfleld battle...

Now, let's hope Mata, Oscar and Hazard will do well and score ;)

I agree on that... Well luckily, Arteta will not play, but they still got Diaby, Wilshere and the younger Coquelin as midfielders...

Even if we had the best Torres ever, we will probably lose the midfleld battle...

Now, let's hope Mata, Oscar and Hazard will do well and score ;)

Only one Im worried about is Wilshere. But the problem is if we aint in the mood to score, they will eventually.