Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

Well, we can change the formation for starters (due to the lack of pivot and winger options), but I know this is not wonderland.

He can put Luiz in the pivot with Lampard, they really work well together. Oscar in the winger is shit, I know we dont have any options, but put Marin for starters and then sub Oscar in the half time if things are bad. Marin does not even get a chance. Also Cahill and Iva without any protection from a DM is asking for trouble.

Can we win? YES, but he is flirtting with danger...

Changing formation before a big match like this is far from ideal. Players need some time to adjust.

Luiz has a slight ankle injury. Won't get into why I think starting him the pivot in a game like this would be suicide.

I am a fan of Marin, but he has hardly got any minutes, you can't throw him, in his second start in the PL, against Arsenal. Rafa would have been slaughtered had he done that.

Point is, our squad is thin, atm. Any line up will look weak. Thankfully, their line-up is weakened as well. Let's just hope for the best.

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting money on Arsenal winning it is smart! If Chelsea lose it, at least there is the satisfaction of getting more money. Or you lose money but Chelsea gain at least one point which is, with Torres in the line up, a good result.

I never bet against my team :ph34r:

Changing formation before a big match like this is far from ideal. Players need some time to adjust.

Luiz has a slight ankle injury. Won't get into why I think starting him the pivot in a game like this would be suicide.

I am a fan of Marin, but he has hardly got any minutes, you can't throw him, in his second start in the PL, against Arsenal. Rafa would have been slaughtered had he done that.

Point is, our squad is thin, atm. Any line up will look weak. Thankfully, their line-up is weakened as well. Let's just hope for the best.

1. It depends on what the change is. Playing in a 4-2-3-1 and change it to a 3-5-2 is far from ideal, but playing Ba and Torres in a 4-2-2-2 is not that difficult.

2. Did not know Luiz was injured and you are wrong about him, but lets not go there!

3. I get your point, but I believe a player should be ready to play no matter what. Seriously, just wait for me to have to explain everything about Oscar again...

Lets just hope for the best. [2]