Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What other options do we have?

Well, we can change the formation for starters (due to the lack of pivot and winger options), but I know this is not wonderland.

He can put Luiz in the pivot with Lampard, they really work well together. Oscar in the winger is shit, I know we dont have any options, but put Marin for starters and then sub Oscar in the half time if things are bad. Marin does not even get a chance. Also Cahill and Iva without any protection from a DM is asking for trouble.

Can we win? YES, but he is flirtting with danger...

Putting money on Arsenal winning it is smart! If Chelsea lose it, at least there is the satisfaction of getting more money. Or you lose money but Chelsea gain at least one point which is, with Torres in the line up, a good result.

The worst thing about this is that we again have to watch Torres play shit for at least 80 minutes before being subbed off. Most managers would at least have the balls to take him the hell away from the pitch if it's clear from the first minute that he didn't once again show up, but Benitez is too afraid to take off his golden boy.

Ankle injury. Not that I'd play him in the pivot if he were fit.

Ankle injury? Has this been confirmed?

I prefer Luiz at CB, but a midfield of Luiz + Lampard is much much better than Ramires + Lampard.

Oscar is starting behind Torres and Mata is on the wing.

That's better but I fear for our left side unless Oscar drifts there from his central position to make a link-up solution to Hazard.

Lampard must not come forward too early, otherwise, we will not be able to build up play on the left.