Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

We've been going for value for about two years now - Cahill, Azpi, Moses, Mata and now Ba.

This could have a great effect on the team because he'll just do the basics and keep defenders honest which creates space for people behind him.

I meant more in a striker sense. Even young romelu cost 18 mil. Azpi and moses have been 2 great value signings for sure and mata has obviously been our best player for a while, but 7 mil for demba ba would appear to be the greatest value of all for the second highest goalscorer in the prem this season...

He'll be very good for us. He'll get even more chances and perform better with our quality team. Please. He must start against Southampton.

I honestly can't wait. I would love it so much if he could start things off for a bang! I know people will say things take time he probably needs some time to adjust etc but i honestly think we will see an instant improvement and whilst he may not be amazing early on, he will be extremely hungry to impress and hopefully he can show that tommorrow.

I honestly can't wait. I would love it so much if he could start things off for a bang! I know people will say things take time he probably needs some time to adjust etc but i honestly think we will see an instant improvement and whilst he may not be amazing early on, he will be extremely hungry to impress and hopefully he can show that tommorrow.

I hope he can get even better but even his current level is really good. 3rd highest goal scorer in the league (2nd until a few days ago). We'll probably see a big improvement now and we have just about cemented a top 4 spot. What we were missing so much was not only goals, but a fucking presence up front.

Why is everyone being blondist about Torres? Us blonde people have feelings too you know :cry:

Welcome Demba!

I love how people only refer to Torres as either:

Flaxen Haired Assassin.

Golden Haired Boy

Sunshine Haired Demi God

Lady Boy

Yellow Furball

Mix and match to create your own pet name for the great number nine of South West London.

Good signing. It will be interesting to see how he does here. Yes he's been playing in the PL for a while now but WHU and Newcastle are allowed a lot more space and there's far less pressure to perform. But I do think he'll do well. My only question, is he good enough to be the main striker at a elite club? Let's wait and see.

At least we don't have to rely on Torres anymore.

Him being available in the Capital One Cup against Swansea is a major boost. I guess it has something to do with the fact he didn't feature for Newcastle in that competition.

As for the Europa League, I thought you can include in your squad list one player who played in the competition for a different club. I saw that happening in other clubs in the past. Surely, there is the possibility.

I love how people only refer to Torres as either:

Flaxen Haired Assassin.

Golden Haired Boy

Sunshine Haired Demi God

Lady Boy

Yellow Furball

Mix and match to create your own pet name for the great number nine of South West London.

i call her the blonde whore...