Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

The sooner demba starts firing the quicker he can be estabished as our number 1 striker. He already is in most of our minds, but i doubt he is in the mind of rafa and his opinion is the one whose needs to be changed. Though he isn't stupid and knows that if he keeps starting torres leaving demba ba on the bench then he will get so much heat from us lot. Would love him to score but for me, just to see someone else up there to play with the 3 behind and see the difference would be a great step... But he hasn't definitely been given the nod to start yet so i shouldn't get my hopes up too much.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason I will not mind Torres starting is so that Ba definitely starts against Stoke. Because Ba needs to start that game.

I suppose so, it seems logical but whether rafa sees it like that is another matter.

95% of us see Ba as being our number 1 or at least a big competitor but rafa could just see him as a danny replacement. And if we are faultering with a top quality striker sitting on the bench that would be an extremely tough thing to witness.. Or torres might even start performing better if he knows he has to, to be able to keep his place or fight for it. Unlikely but you never know.

The game will be on Fox soccer, so there will be streams.

Cheers mate! Was just about to ask the same question due to us not having one in one of the early rounds of the capital one cup... Great news. I was getting worried we wouldn't be able to see the full Demba ba debut.(fingers crossed he starts)

Beware that if you watch the Fox Soccer stream you'll have to hear a couple of our awful American pre match hosts and that mong Warren Barton. :)

We better not lose this. Fuck sake. I'll not have my weekend ruined too like the rest of my week was.

EXCLUSSIVE TRAINING SESSION

New_Picture.png

New_Picture_1.png

New_Picture_2.png

New_Picture_4.png

New_Picture_5.png

New_Picture_7.png

New_Picture_6.png

New_Picture_8.png

New_Picture_9.png

New_Picture_10.png

New_Picture_11.png

from those picture,,loks like the orange shirt is starting IX...

Turnbull

Azpi - Iva - Cahill - Cole

Ramires - Luiz

Moses - Mata - Hazard

Ba

yeah,,Full team for FA Cup which the realistic trophy that we can get so far....

by the way,,welcome the bench BLONDIE...

------------Turnbull------------

Paulo---Cahill--Luiz------Cole

------Ramires-Lampard------

Mata------Hazard-------Marin

--------------Ba----------------

"There have also been injuries and suspensions to the likes of John Terry, Frank Lampard, David Luiz, John Mikel Obi and Oriol Romeu over the same period"

- chelseafc.com

Turnbull

Azpi - Iva - Cahill - Cole

Ramires - Lampard

Moses - Hazard - Marin

Ba

Mata will start, I am sure. Otherwise what was the point in benching him against QPR if he would plan to rest him today as well? So he definitely will start.