Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

Pretty much the team we should've played against QPR in midweek, bar ba (black sheep!).

Ba needs to score goals so he can't be dropped and I'm looking for Luiz to have a massive game after a slightly disappointing one against QPR. Nice to see Ashley made captain too and hopefully this is an overture to get him to sign an extension.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These Demba Ba puns are shit - Some of you really need to raise the Ba and that goes for all of you, Ba none!

Lukaku's starting for West Brom against QPR and Chalobah is starting for Watford at Man City. No McEachran in the Boro squad today. Kane starting for Preston against Millwall.

Unbelievable how much stronger our lineup looks with just one new player. I hope we haven't all hyped up Ba to the point of a demi-god but I do think he will do well here and score goals - he must be given a fair chance!

I'll try not to expect too much. It might take a couple of games for him to settle in. It'll be great if he scores though, on so many levels! If he can just have a presence and hold up the ball, contest ariel headers and such, he'll be better than Torres already.