Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we smash them and then take Luke Shaw off their hands. I was going to say "Wayne Bridge", but he reminds me of Leighton Baines actually; free-kick taking abilities aside (unless he's got that hidden away).

RB "The risk of injuries and tiredness is there if players play too many games". #CFC

RB "Terry did part of the training session today. Mikel was training and Romeu is still having treatment". #CFC

RB on Ba "He can pass, he's good in the air, has good movement and can score goals" #CFC

RB "We know the level of our players, we have to manage them carefully, as we have a lot of games" #CFC

RB on Lampard 'He is fully committed, working hard in training, and giving his best for the team' #CFC

RB "He gives us a different option upfront. We are very happy with this signing" #CFC

RB on Ba "He's a very good player, can score goals, and is doing well in Premier League. He trains today and can play tomorrow" #CFC

Problem with Didier and Fernando is that they both need to be the main striker in a starting eleven. They both didn't have the mentality to be the supporting cast - Demba can. Ba is very much like Anelka in that respect, so I suspect he will start a game with Torres a few more times than Didier and Torres did. I can foresee Demba perhaps filling the Moses role this month too whilst Big Vic's representing his country.