Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Ba will start but hope to play about 30+ minutes.I don't think Southampton to play defensive like QPR so we will have more chances to score and probably will score more goals than them.But they are dangerous in front.And with our reserve gk our defence must work hard and careful,not making silly mistakes.
Good luck to the boys and hope to make good match.

BA has to start he cant play against swansea in the Capital one cup!

Nope.

He (Demba Ba) will be eligible for selection for tomorrow's FA Cup match at Southampton, and the Capital One Cup semi-final against Swansea, but cannot play for us in the Europa League this season having appeared in the competition for Newcastle.

Nope.

He (Demba Ba) will be eligible for selection for tomorrow's FA Cup match at Southampton, and the Capital One Cup semi-final against Swansea, but cannot play for us in the Europa League this season having appeared in the competition for Newcastle.

Cool and thx mate!

He should start both games and let torres play against stoke with ba coming on as a sub!

Really hope Demba ba starts. I kept waking up having dreamt I had missed it. And realised that it was only half 7 lol. Unlike a lot of premier league games I am a lot more interested in the performance than just getting the win.