Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

Cool and thx mate!

He should start both games and let torres play against stoke with ba coming on as a sub!

I think Ba should be starting probably today and then against Stoke for sure. He has the physical play that is quite useful against those thugs. Torres would just get pushed out wide.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My team would be:

Turnbull

Azpi Ivanovic cahill cole

Luiz oscar

Moses mata hazard

Ba

Now if that was the team It would be fascinating to see.

That's almost exactly the team I'd like to see. Luiz looks like he needs a breather to be honest, but Mata and Hazard look nailed-on to start, Ba is ready to go and I want to see Oscar play deeper. If Moses and Mikel aren't available then I'd go for Marin and Luiz.

I don't think Ba will start but hope to play about 30+ minutes.I don't think Southampton to play defensive like QPR so we will have more chances to score and probably will score more goals than them.But they are dangerous in front.And with our reserve gk our defence must work hard and careful,not making silly mistakes.

Good luck to the boys and hope to make good match.

QPR didn't play that defensively. We just sucked major ass..